• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Long Island, NY Charity Herf 2009

Sweet deal, all should go and support Scott. He's got like 20 sponsers and it should be a good time!

Xikar
Primer Mundo Cigars
El Titan De Bronze Cigars

Less than 3 weeks to go!

Two more sponsors:

La Flor Dominicana Cigars
Cigar Press Magazine

Also, Greg Mottola from Cigar Aficionado will be attending as well. :thumbs:

This is looking very nice, Scott. Now it looks like I might not be able to attend....Mom's coming in from MIA that weekend and wants to come upstate with my sister. We'll see about it.

We are very lucky to have two special guests attending from Quesada Cigars - Pachy and Raquel Quesada!! Thank you very much Pachy & Raquel!!

Scott...I noticed you didn't yet put up the Capadura girls...Juanny and Elizabeth. They will be in attendance, as well.

You guys stink, you never have herfs in the chicago burbs :whistling:

Have a great time this weekend and awesome job organizing. Sorry I can't be there Scott, you always run a great herf.

I think I should be able to make this one. See you guys on Saturday.

everyone is going to have a blast, i'm sorry i have to missout
guys enjoy the day,

Scott, I hope you all have a great time. Too bad I have to miss this year's event but some of us have to work tomorrow's Army vs. Ball State football game here at West Point. Take plenty of pictures and share em' with us...... :) :thumbs: :cool: