• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Long-Range Promotion Contest

Jgohlke - May 31, 2005. 1500

Well... It happened today. May 31, 2005 at 1453 Local time I was called up and hit (in the new stripes) by every senior ranking member of the unit. Not quite as cool as when my Marine friends gave me blood rank at school when I made E-4 6 months early (Below the Zone) but still a great day.

Thank you all who participated in both this contest and my pass. Promotion party will be Sat 4 Jun and I'll post pics for all at Cigar Photo.

Congratulations to Joe for his timely guess (only 7 minutes off). PM Sent

-K-

Congrtats on the promotion! Thanks for the contest.

Congratulations on the promotion! Can't wait to see the pictures! :whistling:

Floyd T. :sign:

emodx said:
What ya tack on bro? E-5 or E-6? Congrats my friend!

Emo
[snapback]190075[/snapback]​

TSgt (E-6)

And I turn 30 this year.......

One heck of a year, huh?

-K-

Woo hoo!!! :thumbs:

Congratulations to both of you!

Thanks for the contest but even more so brother, thank you for heeding the call.

Treamayne said:
emodx said:
What ya tack on bro? E-5 or E-6? Congrats my friend!

Emo
[snapback]190075[/snapback]​

TSgt (E-6)

And I turn 30 this year.......

One heck of a year, huh?

-K-
[snapback]190077[/snapback]​
Nice paise raise from E-5 to E-6. Between pay and Housing allowance that comes close to $4500 a year pay raise. :whistling:

Happy to hear that it's a done deal for you. Stunned to hear that I'm the winner of the contest. Looking forward to getting the package! :D

Really, I should be sending you something. Thanks for serving. I know how lucky I am to be home everynight, sleeping in my own bed with my family safely in the same house.

Cheers,
Joe

Treamayne said:
Jgohlke - May 31, 2005. 1500

Well... It happened today. May 31, 2005 at 1453 Local time I was called up and hit (in the new stripes) by every senior ranking member of the unit. Not quite as cool as when my Marine friends gave me blood rank at school when I made E-4 6 months early (Below the Zone) but still a great day.

Thank you all who participated in both this contest and my pass. Promotion party will be Sat 4 Jun and I'll post pics for all at Cigar Photo.

Congratulations to Joe for his timely guess (only 7 minutes off). PM Sent

-K-
[snapback]190072[/snapback]​

Congratulations....... and THANK YOU !!!!!!

Congrats Joe.......