• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Long-Range Promotion Contest

Bumping for more guesses and to remind a few guessers that they should update their post. Guessing will be cut off on 1 May. (30 Apr 2359 Pacific)

-K-

Treamayne said:
Bumping for more guesses and to remind a few guessers that they should update their post. Guessing will be cut off on 1 May. (30 Apr 2359 Pacific)

-K-
[snapback]173712[/snapback]​

One last bump for all the newbies (and others that have ignored it for so long)I will post the May Numbers once they are released and before closing the guesses, but you can always update later, so guess now.

OK.... I'll take a shot at it.

June 20, 2005

Thanks for the contest....

Congrats on the promotion

Congrats on the promotion. I have a good buddy who I was in the Corps with at A&M serving as a comm officer at Kadena. If you see a tall sob last name Daniel say hi to him for me and tell him he better be back in College Station for final review this May.

I'll guess May 30th 1800.

June 4th my first day of summer vacation. I love teaching, well at least in June, July, and August. Congrats on the promo.

June 2, 2005 @ 1400hrs

Congrats, let us know when and where your getting deployed, maybe we'll cross paths :D

Treamayne said:

-K-
[snapback]173712[/snapback]​

And here is the May increment

TSgt - 6640-7409

Reminder: I am 7878 so Jun 1st will be the promotion effective date. Adjust guesses accordingly.

-K-

mrjinglesusa said:
Based on the fact that they are promoting ~750-800 a month you should be on the June 1, 2005 list. Ceremony on May 31, 2005 at 1400 local.

And a big heartfelt thank you to you and all the other servicemen on this board. What you do allows all of us non-servicemen and women to sleep better at night. :thumbs:
[snapback]160058[/snapback]​

I'll stick to my original guess (Post #14). Thanks again for the contest.
:thumbs:

Congratulations and thank you for your service. I think your CO likes Wed's so I'm gonna go with June 1st @ 1500.

congrats on the promotion, and thanks for the contest....ok...here goes my guess...June 3rd, 1400 hours.

Im usually clueless on these things, I guess 30 May 1400.

Congrats Karl, keep up the great work! :thumbs:

Tuxindy - Big100HD had that time already on the first page, so you may want to edit your guess.

A couple guesses do not have times (AVB, Swissy and 2labs). Any guess without a time after 1 May will be assumed as Noon.

1 May is the cut off date adn I will PM the winner and post here on the day of the ceremony. (or as soon after as possible, if deployed)

-K-

Here is the entry line-up.... I will post winners after the ceremony.

Camaroon4me - 30 May 1400

Peekay - May 30th 1800

Mr. Jingles - May 31, 2005 at 1400

Jgohlke - May 31, 2005. 1500

ggiese - June 1, 2005 - 1100

Pre-embargo - June 1st @ 1500.

Big 100 HD - June 2 1400 hrs

Stevehawk - June 3rd at 9am

Geldor 1 - June 3rd, 2005 @ 1130 hours

Opus X Files - June 3rd, 1400

Sandlewood - June 4th, 1145

2labs - June 4th

Rob K - june 5- 0900

Swissy - June 8th

AVB - June 9th

Gregor22 - June 15, 2005

BK Cloud 114 - June 20, 2005

-K-

Time? Heck, anytime is the right time for a promotion! I don't care if I win just get it as soon as possible. I got promoted to E5 at 00:01 of my first day of eligibility. Of course, the Col. and SgtMaj were at the club with me. :p

Bumping this! Hey Karl, I was hoping you had your ceremony today, though when I made my guess, I neglected to recall that it was Memorial Day. I don't suppose the military would honor the current soldiers on a day set aside for the fallen.

Oh well, smoking a stick in honor of those who "gave all" :( , and a toast to Karl for his promotion :thumbs: , keep up the great work Karl, sincere thanks from a greatful citizen ;).

JV