• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Long Time Smoker - First Time Poster

TDH

Just wanted to say hi. I've been smoking cigars for about 8 years - currently smoke about 3-4 per week - somtimes a few more during the summer/golf season.

I'm no afficianado - I have some that I prefer and some that I hate but am not particular to anyone kind in particular. I probably most often smoke Don Tomas Toros though.

I'm hoping to learn more and then be able to share that info with some of my friends - some of whom still buy their cigars at the gas station. :0

I'll probably mostly lurk for a while and try to take it all in. Great site and looking forward to be a part of it.

Welcome! Pull up a seat, fill out your profile and kick back and enjoy!

Howdy and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida..... :) :thumbs: :)

Welcome and enjoy..... check out the newbie sampler thread in the Trades Forum for your chance to get a nice selection of random sticks you may not have checked out before.

Great site, great people..... you'll love it!

TDH said:
I'm hoping to learn more and then be able to share that info with some of my friends - some of whom still buy their cigars at the gas station. :0

I'll probably mostly lurk for a while and try to take it all in. Great site and looking forward to be a part of it.
[snapback]150414[/snapback]​

Welcome!

Lurk all you want.

I still buy some of my cigars at a gas station. Of course I know the owner and he stocks premium smokes.

Welcome :thumbs:

"LIVE FREE OR DIE" I LOVE new Hampshire, NO INCOME TAX :thumbs:

GO RED SOX !!!
I LOVE it when the Yankees bring in Rivera and he blows yet ANOTHER save against the Sox. :laugh: Game 4 of the ALCS this year was the best one yet ;) Now I know NO ONE believes me but as I sat watching that game I KNEW the Sox would not lose. Then when they brought Rivera in, I said "OH YEAH BABY........" and the rest as they say "is history" :thumbs: 86 years of history to be exact ;) 86 what a great number :)

And as I've told others, we cannot be held responsible for your cigar ignorance if you don't stick around ;)