• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Look at my flag pole......

Bro, you definitely have to change your flag pole, because yours is just dead. The alternative I would suggest is solar flag pole light, for example. This thing is very bright with lifetime warranty, also it is installed in 60 seconds. Moreover, it has a completely automatic daylight sensor: it means that you have no switches to forget to flip and no illumination hassles - light automatically turns on at night and turns off when daylight returns. I personally have one in front of my house and it looks super chicly!

Bro, you definitely have to change your flag pole, because yours is just dead. The alternative I would suggest is solar flag pole light, for example. This thing is very bright with lifetime warranty, also it is installed in 60 seconds. Moreover, it has a completely automatic daylight sensor: it means that you have no switches to forget to flip and no illumination hassles - light automatically turns on at night and turns off when daylight returns. I personally have one in front of my house and it looks super chicly!
Does it look like this?

R.jpeg

I’m still hung upon what “super chicly” means? Anyone care to enlighten me?