• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Look at theses smokes i just picked up

Awesome! Entertainment on a day when I can watch :whistling:

But why does that little sticker on the box say "Made in China" ? :laugh:

Good for you, I hope they're real, and if they are you will certainly enjoy them. :thumbs:

What's the box code on these? Just curious because I have a box from '06 that looks completely different!

edit to add: I can't quite tell because the pictures are pretty blurry, but are all of those cigars a slightly different length? Also, the sixth cigar in from the left looks to have a noticeably larger ring gauge than the two on either side of it. This could be just the picture quality though.

As the duly appointed moral suppression officer……….I will need to sample one of those to ensure they are not conducive to enjoyment! :sign:

....too bad you couldn't find the rare numbered edition that comes in the glass top boxes.

I hear they are hand numbered and signed by none other than Mr. Cohiba himself...!!

....too bad you couldn't find the rare numbered edition that comes in the glass top boxes.

I hear they are hand numbered and signed by none other than Mr. Cohiba himself...!!

You got one of those glass tops too, Tom? I thought Mr. Cohiba only signed MY box! Can't believe he lied to me!

You got one of those glass tops too, Tom? I thought Mr. Cohiba only signed MY box! Can't believe he lied to me!
He's a real party animal. He gets a few Cuba Libre's in him and you never know what's going to happen next..... :laugh:

He's a real party animal. He gets a few Cuba Libre's in him and you never know what's going to happen next..... :laugh:

Yeah, I met Mr. Cohiba last time I was down in Jamaica. He was doing a special box-signing at this little gift shop tucked away off the main street. We partied it up quite a bit, smoked about 47 pounds of weed, and he hooked me up with one of those signed boxes as well as some of the LE Barberpoles. I feel fortunate to have had that opportunity.

If you guys scare him off before I get a chance to get hooked up with his source... :angry:

Yeah, I met Mr. Cohiba last time I was down in Jamaica. He was doing a special box-signing at this little gift shop tucked away off the main street. We partied it up quite a bit, smoked about 47 pounds of weed, and he hooked me up with one of those signed boxes as well as some of the LE Barberpoles. I feel fortunate to have had that opportunity.

I heard Mr. Cohiba is approaching level 9 roller status and is looked upon as the next Taboada.

I'm tellin' you guys, if you run him off before I get to buy some "Cohibos" from his source I'm gonna be pissed!

Besides he could be legit... :whistling:

I say we let CC or Nullsurf decide! :laugh:

What do you guys think?