• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Look what came in the Mail today!

atuck

ANEJORE
multiplespotting.gif
multiplespotting.gif
multiplespotting.gif
multiplespotting.gif
multiplespotting.gif

DSC00625.jpg

4_2_1051.gif
4_2_1051.gif
4_2_1051.gif
4_2_1051.gif

Remember that comment I made about you being the official CP Sweetheart :love: :love:

I take it back :angry2:
Rubbing our faces in that certainly gets you 40 lashes :p

Oh, to get loose in Atuck's humidor for a day! I've got one dealer near me that has WOA(N, not M) in stock, and he wants $14 a piece for them! I'm hoping to snag some come Christmas or whenever they hit the stores.

It really sucks when you have no room in your humidors or coolers for the likes of these. Looks like something is going to get kicked out in the dry air tonight! :laugh:
DSC00628.jpg

I probably should have showed you guys these last week when I got them. I got these from the same dude I got the WOAMs from. :D
DSC00629.jpg

They aren't so hard to find! Paid $425 for the Anejo 55s, they are from '03. The Woams were $280. They are out there, even in 10 packs! :whistling:

Atuck, you have a twisted mean streek :( Those pictures are flat out torture.
crybaby.gif

Nice sticks there, enjoy everyone of them. :)

kevpriest said:
Oh, to get loose in Atuck's humidor for a day! I've got one dealer near me that has WOA(N, not M) in stock, and he wants $14 a piece for them! I'm hoping to snag some come Christmas or whenever they hit the stores.
[snapback]231422[/snapback]​

GAH! Don't pay that! I can find a box for 175, and I wouldn't mind splitting it up! :cool:

Atuck, honestly, you are a jerk. Stop teasing us. :p My cooler is always open to hold some opus and woams! ;) :sign:

It's hard to believe that with your discriminating tastes, you once did this.

Just bustin yer chops there big bruddah....Someone has to, right?