• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Look what came in the Mail today!

AVB said:
POPCORN! Get your POPCORN here. You'll need POPCORN, you can't pay for this kind of entertainment!
[snapback]232902[/snapback]​

popcorn.jpg

Wow, I already ran out of popcorn before Mr "e-wanker" showed up. The main people this thread concerns has already gotten things pretty worked out over in the Lobby, before Mr Nobel Prize starts making cracks about the handicapped. Great, real class act, now why did you post here again? Are you just trying to make everyone else look better by comparision?

Qualls07 said:
Wow, I already ran out of popcorn before Mr "e-wanker" showed up. The main people this thread concerns has already gotten things pretty worked out over in the Lobby, before Mr Nobel Prize starts making cracks about the handicapped. Great, real class act, now why did you post here again? Are you just trying to make everyone else look better by comparision?
[snapback]233011[/snapback]​

Oh, stop it... nobel wants to talk cigars, and NOT see threads filled with arguments.. ;)

Is that a newb nose poking under the tent flap? Oh my. Hey nobel... I AM the biggest ass ever and you need to be minding your business or you'll be wearing me for a hat.

NA
[snapback]232864[/snapback]​
[/quote]

We have to start a book, this shiz is funny. Another classic. :laugh: :laugh:

How many times have we seen this type of situation?! And how many times have the folks that have been around for a while and know better, tried to explain what "IT" is, the suspects are missin'?!?! :(

There's always gonna be someone who knows more than you, or someone who's tougher than you, or richer than you, etc. If ya roll up in here like the second comin' of Christ and pi$$ everyone off, your welcome is gonna be less than warm. Braggin' is one thing, once everyone has the opportunity to "know" what your sense of humor is. Otherwise, it's may be taken the wrong way. Then we have apologies flyin' all over the place. And I, for one, don't just accept apologies because they are thrown out there. It's become to commonplace for people to speak out of their ass, and then apologize. Sorry, THINK before you speak!!! Then, there's no need to apologize.

Hopefully, we won't have to go through this again for a while!!! ???

Floyd T.

PS: Tdog, stick around a while and you'll appreciate SamC for what he is! ;)

[/quote]
AH... this is more like it. Now I am interested. Mr. Biggest E-Penis... no peeking acorn. I had no idea this was about what YOU want. YOU don't want to see this post at the top. Okay. No problem. We'll get that fixed for you soonest. You think I'm tough... I'm blushing here sweety but you misunderstand. Let me clear this up for you. I'm smarter than you. I'm not smarter than everybody but you I got beat by yards, and you thought I was belittling you. Pashaw small one, I was talking down to you. As proof of your mental prowess I offer your own analogy where you make fun of the handicapped. A real class move tiny. Hiding in the corner won't work. I intend to show everyone what an idiot you are so you don't have to exert yourself.

NA
[snapback]232916[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I wish Neal would publish his writings. He is obviousy too talented to be wasting his gems on the poor dumbass noobs.

Nobel...Your asshat is ready! I've tried to get ahold of you for the past 2 days. Please call me and let me know when your ready to pick it up.
-Rob

*edited to remove Nobels quote. It wasn't worth the space.

/sigh

I used to wear fitted hats in a 7 1/4, so probably a medium will fit me

stevehawk said:
Give me a frigging break...

George, you know Atuck jumped to the conclusion that you were born in 1984 because that's what you have posted in your profile. If you didn't want newbies jumping to that conclusion, you wouldn't have put it there. It's BS to call him out for that and you should know it. Hell, if you had a 21 year old calling you out busting on FOGS, you'd respond the same way -- except that you'd do it in public.

You and Ric haven't added a thing to this board in months. The only time we see you is when someone has stepped on their johnson or made a faux pas of some sort. Then you're all over the thread like sharks circling blood. Sometimes it's justified, sometimes it's not. In this case it is not.

Atuck has shown himself to be a stand up guy and I've seen nothing in this thread to convince me differently. As has been pointed out on numerous occassions, by numerous FOGs, grow some thicker skin.
[snapback]232822[/snapback]​

I usually never respond to anything that Steve writes but this one I had to.

So let me get this right....... in order to be considered a FOG or to be referred to as a FOG..... you really need to be a f*cking old guy.... I thought this had to do with cigars and not a persons age.... It does not matter whether George or any other person is 21 or 101.... It does not matter whether you have been smoking cigars for 30 years and just joined this BB...... you will still be considered a NEWBIE.....

Atuck.... I personally do not mind your picture posts..... although I am jealous .

As for your Mom..... I will say another prayer

I have spoken to Alan many times on the phone and have had quite a few direct dealings with him as many of you have. I don't want to see this go any further than it already has, this isn't doing anybody an ounce of good.
I know the man is going through a difficult time in his life with his mother being so ill and I can see that his emotions are running wild.

Just in the past week I have seen numerous "I was bombed" threads all a result of Alan's love for cigars, this board and its members. The man has money and has been pretty darn giving. Even with the illness of his mother he has made time to mail out cigars and post some threads on the board.

We all have witnessed the look at me threads where he shows his stash and so did quite a few other members. I know the complaint isn't about the pictures but a claim of disrespect that I think should be overlooked given what the man is going through right now.

Rich