• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Look what I won today...

elderboy02

100_1792.jpg

I went to the Oliva Kegerator event today. I had a total of 20 chances to win. I bought a box of Oliva V Double Robustos a couple months ago and I bought a box of Oliva Connecticut Lonsdales today.

Jose Oliva drew my ticket. The Party Source is also throwing in a free half barrell of a beer of my choosing. I also won a 6-er of Oliva Master Blend 3's and a Oliva Hat

What a great day thanks to Oliva Cigars!

Glad someone from CP won!!!

That Kegerator looks wicked. What beer are you going to choose?

That looks really awesome, CONGRATS on a great win!! :thumbs:!

Damn you, now you've got me looking up Kegerators and they aren't cheap!

Damn!!!! Man. Congrats!! .............. Can I have it? :laugh: :laugh:

NICE! Congrats! What a kick ass addition to any man cave...I envy you. Fill it up with something delicious, and throw a BBQ! :D

Congrats brother, that is definitely a nice keg machine....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks for filling in for me since I couldn't make it. I'll be by later to pick everything up.

Well done!.

Congrats! That is a sweet kegerator

That's awesome and congrats! I saw one of those at my local B&M.

Very nice setup. The graphics on it are a sweet touch and it is definitely a good addition to any man cave. I looked into getting one before and finally decided that for how much it would be used I couldn't justify the price, but the price you got it for is just right! :)

Thanks for filling in for me since I couldn't make it. I'll be by later to pick everything up.

Well done!.

Make sure he replaces one of those MB3s, looks like he smoked one!

Nice pick up and congrats!

Rich