• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Look what the UPS man brought today

Let me get a few of those SW's, you know for my cataracts. :laugh:

that is an attempt at newbie humor.

I just got word from another B&M that their Opus shipment came in. Damn this is an expensive month

I'd say. What the hell are you crapping, gold?? :laugh:

It's posts like this that are contributing to my always feeling like I need MORE :whistling: Good for you!!!

Nice haul Ed! I need to reach down in my Tat stash in my cooler and revisit them. I haven't had one in a while.

Those sure to look delicious. I would love to be able to try on of those maduros.

Awesome haul Ed. If you don't mind me asking, how did you get the reserva sw maduros? I know they are exclusive to one shop that has not yet released them as I am on the list. You obviously have knowledge of Pete and his intentions. So, a good friend? Just wondering. Beautiful sticks regardless

I believe Ed ordered them from the Florida shop that was supposed to get all the boxes. I found a box at my local but the owner is good friends with Pete and had the Franks last year...at least that was how it was explained to me as to how they got the box.

I got pre-release boxes that were sent to one of the B&Ms I shop at. The official run is all going to Sabor. I do have some inside knowledge on Tatuaje products, but only as an avid fan...for now

E

Whoops...knew I should have just waited for you to answer...

Speaking of...when I was in Cigars & More yesterday the guy said they weren't going to get the Dracs this year but they were going to get a limited amount of Frank boxes. I'll be saving my pennies for that...

Speaking of...when I was in Cigars & More yesterday the guy said they weren't going to get the Dracs this year but they were going to get a limited amount of Frank boxes. I'll be saving my pennies for that...

From my understanding it will not be a rerelease of the Franks but a series after the actor. I.e. Boris Karloff after the Frank then Bela Lugosi after Dracula. A different group of 13 will be getting the Monster series except for G Street Cigar in boston. They will get all of the monster series.

E

Greg, you better keep me in the loop with that one!! :whistling:

And Ed, good God man, I think I just might have to make a road trip! :sign:

I got pre-release boxes that were sent to one of the B&Ms I shop at. The official run is all going to Sabor. I do have some inside knowledge on Tatuaje products, but only as an avid fan...for now

E

Cool, that is a great snag. Any info from Sabor or Pete about when they will actually release? Thanks for the info bro, you have some great inside info here.

Supposedly it is this month (April) They are done from my understanding, just being shipped out in batches.

From my understanding it will not be a rerelease of the Franks but a series after the actor. I.e. Boris Karloff after the Frank then Bela Lugosi after Dracula. A different group of 13 will be getting the Monster series except for G Street Cigar in boston. They will get all of the monster series.

E

Correct as I understand as well. It will be called the Boris and will be in a slightly differrent vitola I beleive. It will still come in the coffins. I work at one of the 13 shops that got them last year and we were really hoping to get them again. G Street Cigar came up with the monster series concept, hence them getting each release. You probably already knew this, but just in case.

E

Correct as I understand as well. It will be called the Boris and will be in a slightly differrent vitola I beleive. It will still come in the coffins. I work at one of the 13 shops that got them last year and we were really hoping to get them again. G Street Cigar came up with the monster series concept, hence them getting each release. You probably already knew this, but just in case.

Jose is a great guy. I met Pete at his shop. If anyone is ever in his shop make sure to ask to see his Anejo A. He has some interesting things in there.