• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Look Who I Ran Into Today....

smokem said:
I thought he was dead.

We spoke about his health at length. He said he was minutes away from dying had he not gone to the hospital when he did. He read off a list of people who died from the same arterial embolism he had (including Lucile Ball & Albert Einstein) who didn't have the same luck as him. He's eating healthier and over all didn't look too bad...just a bit tired from the publicity tour for his new rum...

photo_zps01d1267c.jpg

He was very genuine, no pretense at all. Warm and engaging as we laughed our asses off while talking about our past...we're close in age...and how we can't do the same things we did when we were younger without paying the price. Smart guy too, very well spoken. It was the highlight of our day yesterday as I also brought one of the principles of the new company I'm currently launching and one of their largest suppliers with me, they had a blast and couldn't stop talking about it! They tasted the rum and said it was pretty good, I didn't as I was doing the driving yesterday.

Overall it was a great time seeing him :thumbs:

I met him at Adult-Con a few years ago in LA.  I expected him to be taller, though he's only 5'4 or so.  They don't call him the hedge hog for nothing. He was very shy.  

He's a good pianist too, not to be confused with p.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidBGvgwhQo

If you see Ron Jeremy again tell him John Fields wants his money back for the penis enlargement pills that don't work.

jfields said:
If you see Ron Jeremy again tell him John Fields wants his money back for the penis enlargement pills that don't work.

I tried the cream once...now my hands are HUGE!!!!!

TIm

jfields said:

LMFAO!!!!

If I recall, didnt he drive himself to the hospital as well being that near to death...