• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a Colibri Lighter

The Prince said:
vewyphishy said:
Anybody know of a good place to purchase a Colibri lighter? Preferably a place with a good selection.

Thanks.
[snapback]218573[/snapback]​

I believe you would want't to find a more reliably lighter than Colibri. I purchased three within a year. Total junk. JMO.
[snapback]218597[/snapback]​

Agreed. I couldn't understand why people trashed Colibri lighters... they looked nice, seemed well-made, etc. Then I had one break on me after having it just a few months. Had it repaired. Broke again. Bought another one; it broke too. Never again.

vewyphishy said:
grand cru no 2 said:
Friends don't let friends buy Colibris. :laugh:
LOL. Agreed. Unfortunately, if you've dealt with women, you'll know the following to be true...

We were at the local shop yesterday. As I perused the inventory, the gf started looking around for shiny things that caught her attention. She saw a Colibri lighter in the display case. It was pink... It was heart-shaped... It was apparently the perfect gift for her friend. It was also the last one they had in stock. Would've purchased it right then and there except that it had been dropped and the paint on the casing had a small chip. Now she can't get it out of her head and its my job to help her find it.

So... any ideas?
[snapback]218990[/snapback]​

My sympathies... :) Try here:

http://www.elighters.com/colibri-lighters.html

LTR-214-2-lg.jpg

Order here

Good luck!

vewyphishy said:
grand cru no 2 said:
Friends don't let friends buy Colibris. :laugh:
LOL. Agreed. Unfortunately, if you've dealt with women, you'll know the following to be true...

We were at the local shop yesterday. As I perused the inventory, the gf started looking around for shiny things that caught her attention. She saw a Colibri lighter in the display case. It was pink... It was heart-shaped... It was apparently the perfect gift for her friend. It was also the last one they had in stock. Would've purchased it right then and there except that it had been dropped and the paint on the casing had a small chip. Now she can't get it out of her head and its my job to help her find it.

So... any ideas?
[snapback]218990[/snapback]​

Get out now while you still have a shred of dignity.

On a plus note however...

Zippos can be had for cheap(dont recomend using the lighter fluid insert)...about 10 bucks for a plain jane model and you can get one of those torch inserts for about another 10-15 that will outlast any Colibri on the face of this earth that ive ever used...all for about the same price as one of their cheaper models. :whistling:

Jeffro600 said:

Zippos can be had for cheap(dont recomend using the lighter fluid insert)...about 10 bucks for a plain jane model and you can get one of those torch inserts for about another 10-15 that will outlast any Colibri on the face of this earth that ive ever used...all for about the same price as one of their cheaper models. :whistling:
[snapback]219110[/snapback]​

I love my Z-Plus. I haven;t used my Zippo in over 4 years since I quit smoking ciggs, and now I'm happy to carry it around again :thumbs:

I have found my Z-plus to be my everyday lighter.
Because of working at a store, i have collected at least 20+ lighters. I always go back to the Z-plus. I have been using it every day for the last 9 months, without any problems at all.

Jeffro600 said:

[snapback]219110[/snapback]​
It's not about utility... it's about how it looks. ;)

well then, my "lighter" looks very small and limp.

... then again, the utility isn't very good either.

wait, are we talking about lighters or penises (penii) again?

I absolutely love my zippo, bought it for 3 bucks with shipping on ebay! and than I customed it making it a mini (top is the same size as botton) and havent ever had any problems iwth it. I dont have a "Z-Insert" but have nothing but good things. if your goign for quality for your wifes friend head on down to the 711 yes I know its a little upscale but they'll appreciate it in the end and get a lighter in hot pink. trust me, she'll love yah for it in the end and bonus, you never have to refill it! lol

I love them thar zippo's.

K&P