• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a Good, Cheap, Short smoke

Mizicke5273

Ok, Im looking for a decent smoke that is reasonably priced. I need it to be on the short side too, maybe something like a petite corona? Something that I can smoke as a daily smoke for around 20-30 minutes.

Im looking for this because I want to have a nice smoke while on break at work. Something that I can walk out side and smoke in 20 minutes or something.

Any suggestions?

For a good short smoke, I like the Don Pepin Cuban Classis (Black Label) - Perla 1952 40 x 4.25

Aside from the great recommendations above^ the tatuaje and cabaiguan petits are a great short smoke.

Ill have to pick up a box of the Pepins and La Flors when I get a chance to have every so often at work.

Although the tatuaje and cabaiguan are a little out of my price range right now.

Im looking for something that is around $30-$50 a box or so.

I am always on the lookout for a great small smoke. The 30-35 ring smokes, to me, are so often "hot" when smoked, even if you try to baby them along.

The little Don Pepin Black Label "Perlas" are a good one, to be sure. The one I'm currently most enamored with is the LFD L200. What a nice smoke for a quick weeknight.... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

R-P factory Select SG pc's. Fits your price range perfecty and is a damn good cigar. I smoke 'em every day.

Doc.

I'm kinda new to cigars but I have been smoking Fonseca 2-2 for a quick smoke. They run about $3.00-$3.50. local they can be bought online cheaper.

For an inexpensive short smoke (depending on what you man by short), I like the

Mayorga Robusto 4 3/4 x 50 at $38/box of 20
La Gloria Wavell 5 x 50 at $63/box of 25

dave

R-P factory Select SG pc's. Fits your price range perfecty and is a damn good cigar. I smoke 'em every day.

Doc.

Just got another bundle in this afternoon Doc! You have good taste...

They really are damn good smokes! I also like the robo's for a nice 1 1/2 hour smoke. But the petits can be smoked in under an hour.

mac

Another vote for the LGC wavell.

Also Sancho Panza double maduro Quixite....$35 box. Ive yet to be dissapointed with these.

ERDM robustos are pretty good also for the money.

Partagas Spanish Rosado santiago is a nice short smoke, at a good price.

If you like LGCs, the Hermosa is a good choice, too. My understanding is that it is basically a small version of the Serie R.

For a real small smoke, I also like the Partagas BL Pronto.