• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a good cigar to start...

ChillTTU

Hey everyone, glad I found this site. I have just recently began wanting to smoke cigars again. A co-worker of mine gave me a few good cigars that I enjoyed and got me hooked again. What are a few good, but not expensive cigars out there? I'm a college student so I don't have too much to spend, just looking for a good low cost cigar.

Im not educated enough yet to recomend you what to try, but so far I've enjoyed the La Aurora Cetros to most. And at only $60 a box, its hard to beat.

For $89 a box you can't go wrong with a Oliva O oasis. You could maybe get it for $15 cheaper, if your lucky @ cigarbid.com.

My suggestion is try the 3 Gran Habanos.
#1 is mild, #3 is medium and #5 is full bodied.
You could probably get all 3 sticks for $10-$12 and decide where your flavor profile preference is and go from there!

Jim

You cannot go wrong with anything Padron, but they can ge expensive depending on how much and which ones you smoke. For a pretty good cigar at a great price try some of these or something from else from the Consuegra line.

Thanks for the info guys. I picked up a Arturo Fuente on the way home. I've heard good things about the Padron, but the place I went didn't have any.

Brother, you're not going to find a better start for a better price than you'll get here.

Check out the thread and you'll see what I mean.

I also recommend the Oliva O. It was one of my first box purchases (robustos I think). I may have to reaquaint myself with them!

-Rob

Consuegras are great for a dollar a piece. Also the Sancho Panza Double Maduros are great smokes. The La Manchas (size) are 35 dollars a box. Hope this helps a little.

Brandon

Padron 2000 Maduro, Arturo Fuente Short Story, and Arturo Fuente 858 will get you started. Also check out this thread http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...916&st=2220 a FOG is bound to help you out for just $50. I have spent twice that on bad cigars ;)

What ever cigar that you decide to try particularly if it is the Padron, try

www.TNTCigar.com first

They have the best prices that I have ever seen on Padrons and several other cigars too.

Hi,
I too am new here & to good cigars as well. With the help of my buddies, & reading posts here I have been able to experience several different cigars. Being new to the "habit" I have been cautious on buying higher priced cigars, however, in my short experience, I keep coming back to the Padron 2000. Is about $3 - $4 a stick & is very enjoyable. IMHO

Hope this helps a fellow newbie

Muttlee

Back