• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a Good cutter need Advice

Palio is the one and Mark is the source! :thumbs:

If you feel you must get a new cutter, any of the ones mentioned are fantastic and you will be very happy with their use. I use both the Xikar and Palio.

In light of your question...

The big question is would It be worth upgrading to a 40 to 60 dollar cutter and is it worth it.. Help BOTL?? :D

... I'd have to offer my opinion that it is not worth it. I have come to the conclusion that we spend far more on accessories than is necessary. Any simple razor cut that scores the cap off will work perfectly (for Parejos).

It is just my opinion that we get too caught up in fancy lighters and fancy cutters. Good cigars and good cigar storage is what matters most. Yes, I am a hypocrite. I also have fancy lighters and fancy cutters. So, while I think it would be a great Christmas present to yourself, I am just saying that it is not necessary and if you do get one of the three, you don't need to purchase all three of them.

Go with Mark's "Cigarmony" if you make the purchase. When you never ever hear one negative thing about a company, that's where you wanna send your hard earned $$$ to.

Well stated!

However, I believe that the main reason that people are willing to sink a significant amount of money into an accessory when cheaper alternatives are available is because they are looking for an accessory that is dependable, is made of quality materials and was constructed with a high level of skill and workmanship. That's what you get with the purchase of a Palio or Xikar.

And if you can find the accessory that you're looking for at Cigarmony, you don't need to look any farther. Mark is a great friend to the BOTL as well as being a BOTL himself. :cool:

And if you can find the accessory that you're looking for at Cigarmony, you don't need to look any farther. Mark is a great friend to the BOTL as well as being a BOTL himself. :cool:

Hi Bryan,
Thank you!

It truly means a lot to me that you (and others) not only think this but take the time to say so.

After 15 months of running Cigarmony (and still "in the red") it's kudos of customer service and quality product that are my only rewards.

Also, having been in the smoking "community" for years prior to starting Cigarmony, I have recently felt like I now have the dreaded "vendor" status and the "BOTL" status is waning. Thanks for letting me know that, that may not be the case.

Thanks again bro, I greatly appreciate it.

Most sincerely,
Mark