• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking For A Good Leathery Cigar....

ChasingAsh

To date the Camacho 1962 Pre-Embargo is the most leathery cigar I have had the pleasure of smoking.

If anyone else enjoys a good chunk of leather please let me know what else I might enjoy!

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

~ Ash

If you mean taste as opposed to wrapper texture, I recommend the NC Punch Magnum. Currently one of my favorites.

The past few years manufacturers have been trying to outdo each other with the most in your face spicey nicotine bombs.Maybe in your face leather is going to be the next big thing. Someone should try and market a cigar like this and call it the Rob Halford.

I haven't had one in a while and they aren't the most well liked brand but Te-Amo's, to me, had about the most unique and genuine "leatheriness" I've had in a cigar.

If you mean taste as opposed to wrapper texture, I recommend the NC Punch Magnum. Currently one of my favorites.
X2
When I read the title of this thread Punch pooped immediately into my head!???

SLR Serie G Maduro and LFDs have some leather, too.

X2

I never want anything that poops in my head.

X2

If it poops in your head, you have $hit for brains!:sign:

Ken

X2

x2...

But now I know what causes "Sh*t for Brains" ;)

A little slow this morning, are we Gary?

X2

Ooo
x2...

But now I know what causes "Sh*t for Brains" ;)

A little slow this morning, are we Gary?

6 minute thought process?

Back to subject, try some cubao's, those have a real leathery taste to them
Damn! And I was so proud to have hijacked this thread for seven posts with one letter. :p

I find Fuente Hemingways to have a leathery component.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Opus X yet, especially the FFOX. It's like chewing on a catcher's mitt!

~Boar