• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a recommendation for my first Opus X smoke

The smaller ring gauge doesnt indicate strength. Every cigar is different. Wrapper, binder, filler, etc all play a part in the strength and taste. Try out the newbie sampler trade.
Don't know a lot about Opus, do ya. Shouldn't be giving advice. We use to pride ourselves on the quality of information given out around here.

Doc

I've been smoking cigars for a long while (better ones more recently) and I've yet to smoke an Opus X. I do have 3 in my humidor but never smoked them. Their prices make me want to find other things to love instead. Have you tried all of JD's LP's, or try the AF Hemingway like backslide said above.

I live in Pierre. Meet me halfway in Sioux Falls and lets smoke some of my Opus X!

I've been smoking cigars for a long while (better ones more recently) and I've yet to smoke an Opus X. I do have 3 in my humidor but never smoked them. Their prices make me want to find other things to love instead. Have you tried all of JD's LP's, or try the AF Hemingway like backslide said above.

I live in Pierre. Meet me halfway in Sioux Falls and lets smoke some of my Opus X!

That sounds like a great plan, I'll PM you shortly and we'll set something up.