• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a Smoothest / mildest cigar.

Mr. H, you should introduce yourself the group in the "Introduce Yourself Here" forum.
There is a wealth of cigar knowledge here.

Yeahthatsme, dude give it a rest.
Mr. H broke no rules. He did not try and sell anything or ask about sources for illegal cigars.
That is the usual mistake that first posters make.

Mr. H, you should introduce yourself the group in the "Introduce Yourself Here" forum.
There is a wealth of cigar knowledge here.

Yeahthatsme, dude give it a rest.
Mr. H broke no rules. He did not try and sell anything or ask about sources for illegal cigars.
That is the usual mistake that first posters make.

Exactly, it's pretty goddamn asinine to regard his post seeking a recommendation as anything other than just that, or somehow suspect, irrespective of whether he post an introduction first.

Guys, you're missing the important part, he only has 1 post, AND IT ISN'T AN INTRODUCTION!

huh? Your under 50 posts yourself... so whats your point?

Guy comes in looking for solid advice and gets it. Thats what being a BOTL is all about.

We only take the trash out around here, when its needed.

punches are ok to the domestic version as for yeah thats me quit stirring shit before someone makes you lick the spoon.

Macanudos are a "good" suggestion, though not necessarily a good stick IMHO.

But, do yourself a favor and get yourself a Zino Mouton Cadet. Or, at the very least, a regular Ashton.

Ya know, I hadn't thought of that, but the Ashton really is a very elegant cigar that doesnt rip your wallet too badly.

I like the Perdomo Reserve Champagne, pretty mild cigar. just received a box of the lot 23's which are a step up in strength but still mild to med.

Try any of the following mild bodied but flavorful cigars:
Avo
Zino Platinum (I like the Chubby the best)
Gurkha Masters Select
Rocky Patel Conneticut
Cusano has several nice mild cigars

Good smoking! :cool:

The Rocky Patel Decade Lancero was possibly the smoothest, most elegant mild cigar I have tried. At least I felt it was mild.

I'm smoking an Arganese Connecticut Ambassador right now and it'd very mild but has a very nice smooth taste to it. I must say, Gene is making some pretty good smokes....... :cool:

The Macanudo Cafe (Hyde Park) is the mildest I've smoked. Great entry level cigar, not at all overbearing but still has excellent flavor.

I just tried a Bering Hispano maduro last night. For a maddie it was pretty tame, so I would imagine their other offerings would be similarly mild..maybe more so.

Back