• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a way to make some extra money?

Cigar Bill

We recently relaunched www.CigarStoreOnline.com with a brand new easy-to-use customer interface.

• With your help, we are looking to get the word out and grow the business
  • We’ll even send you a check each month for 5% of any sales you make for us!
  • Fill out the form below, and we’ll create a personalized 15% discount code you can pass out to any cigar lovers you know. Golf buddies, club members, friends, anyone! – BE CREATIVE!
  • Each time your discount code is used, we’ll send you a check on the first of each month equal to 5% of the total order amount, less any discounts, taxes or shipping costs. This allows you to build your base of customers over time and increase your monthly payout. (Example: You give your custom code out for 15% off anything and the person uses it to get the 15% discount. If the order total is $200.00 you get $10.00)
  • You’ll receive from us each month an e-mail itemizing who used your code and the amount of their purchases, followed by a check in the mail to the address you provide or to your PayPal account.
That’s it – simple, easy! So what are you waiting for? Fill out the form below and get started passing out your discount code right away!

Custom Discount Sales Program - Cigar Store Online

Edited for strong language, I guess it's in the right forum. Grumble grumble...

Sounds interesting. Is your offer still valid? I was looking for something similar on the Internet, but I have only found your suggestion on this topic so far. I want to study this to do my business in marketing agencies. I consulted about this with experts from greedyrates.ca, and it became obvious that I was too poorly versed in the topic and would not be able to make the main block of the business plan. This is a big problem for me because I know what I want to get, but I don't quite understand how it should work

Last edited:
It looks like some kind of scam or something. I would not dare to engage in such things and questionable business until I receive documents confirming the legality of this case. Here radicalfire.com I've read about this, it can be both true and fraud, which will lead you either to a fine or to jail. In addition, the cigarette business has long been filled with its favorites, which are firmly entrenched. Anything that does not relate to them is illegal and most likely contraband. I may be wrong about this, but I advise you to be careful with such cases. Always require documents confirming the truthfulness. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited: