• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for Absinthe stuff

Well, I've got some Absinthe coming. I blame all of you when I go blind and lose my mind. :D

You are just making excuses for what really made you go blind! :sign:

Its funny you guys are talking about this.... Myself and a friend has a little absenth party... you put some suger on a spoon, a little of the Absenth and light it and let it caramalize, then add more Absenth and ice water, its not bad then..

We had the real deal, made in france and exported from Brazil.

I was in Portugal in 1999 and brought back 2 bottles for a friend. I tasted some and thought it was nasty. Not my choice drink.

Did you get yours yet Other1? I got the bottle I ordered last week. Had some on the 31st at my friends B-day party... Damn nasty but hella buzz....
Also this is post #600 :D

Ditto. Had it in the Czech Republic (Prague). I didnt mind it to much. You are suposed to put a little sugar on a spoon, put a little absinthe in the spoon and light it on fire so the sugar carmalizes, and then mix it with the shot....

Ya must use the sugar cube and iced water to drink it, does taste bad but once ya get used to it, your flying!

Jim

Takes alot of beer drinking to get used to it though!!!!! :sign: :sign: