• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

looking for an interesting newbie

ggiese said:
so, like, I'm a newbie - it's in my avatar...

I think I should be bombed because you like me Steve - at least I THINK you like me - you DO like me, Steve, don't you - DON'T YOU!!!

Besides, you and Alex have cleaned out my coolidor with your poker prowess... Now I'm stuck smoking the left overs - a Thompson's here, a pre-embargo JR special there... I'm getting desperate - soon I'll be smoking my wife's Acid Blondies - OH THE HUMANITY!!!! :laugh:
[snapback]174240[/snapback]​

Dont worry george!!
Those RASS should help ease the pain!! :thumbs:

Trust me on this, don't smoke the acid blondies.... :whistling:
ggiese said:
so, like, I'm a newbie - it's in my avatar...

I think I should be bombed because you like me Steve - at least I THINK you like me - you DO like me, Steve, don't you - DON'T YOU!!!

Besides, you and Alex have cleaned out my coolidor with your poker prowess... Now I'm stuck smoking the left overs - a Thompson's here, a pre-embargo JR special there... I'm getting desperate - soon I'll be smoking my wife's Acid Blondies - OH THE HUMANITY!!!! :laugh:
[snapback]174240[/snapback]​

LOL nice try George, But that Cohiba box you walk around with gives you away.

And swifty i'll pm you who I decide,was going togo out today but had to work till 7pm tonight,so it will go out tommorrow after I get out of work.

gtphale said:
LOL nice try George, But that Cohiba box you walk around with gives you away.

And swifty i'll pm you who I decide,was going togo out today but had to work till 7pm tonight,so it will go out tommorrow after I get out of work.
[snapback]174365[/snapback]​

Great. :thumbs: I'll get a couple runners up in my sights. ;)

I am neither interesting or a newbie..just wnated to state that for the record...for those that were unsure!! :D :whistling: :laugh:

Pacage went out today i'll post up the DC number when I get home from work

Well had the wife send out the package and she goofed up and forgot to getthe DC number. So the person receiving this one will just get a suprise bombing. And won't be able to track it.

Two runners up have packages on the way also.I sent them out Thursday morning. No tracking #s on these. I was too cheap to use Priority Mail :p . They are on their way 1st class.

As an early front runner, I'll be checking my mailbox excitedly every day, even tomorrow (Sunday!).
Hope I'm not disappointed

Someone's doing the pee pee dance!
preview2-small.gif

Bomb me because me no matter how much I post, my member title never changes :0 ???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: