• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for Cigar Bands

Yeah, I have pretty thick skin. I knew there would be some people who just can't resist being negative and inputting their opinions in on something that they could have just ignored and moved along. There will always be those folks!
I thought what better place to ask than in a Cigar Forum. Hey, if you don't want to help, no problem. No need to make attacks on folks that you know nothing about, come on grow up!
For those who wish and who have already volunteered to help out, Thanks a bunch!

None of this seems particularly "thick skinned." I'm just saying. But hey, you do you.

Didn't see any "being negative" or "making attacks" or any need to "grow up," either, comes to that. Must be a thick skinned thing. 🤷‍♂️

But I did want to emphasize something Jeff said: we're family here. So no, we don't just "ignore and move along." We look out for each other, and we protect each other. And the board. Self moderation means speaking up.

If you last, you'll come to see the value of that.

~Boar

Ease up boys, his box goes out today. Unless he has that much free time, my shit will keep him busy for months. And now that our jars are empty we can begin again to collect the next batch.

Ease up boys, his box goes out today. Unless he has that much free time, my shit will keep him busy for months. And now that our jars are empty we can begin again to collect the next batch.
Ed, I'm glad you chose to send him some stuff, I hope he at least makes you a nice magnet or two. I am just not a fan of people who come here for the sole purpose of using us. Not to mention he has been a complete jackwagon in the way he went about it.

He's been very upfront, saying that panhandling for cigar bands is his only reason for being here.

It would have been SO much easier (and more polite) to be ACTUALLY upfront:

Hey, everyone, I know I'm new here but I've got a little side hustle going on Etsy making fridge magnets out of cigar bands. If any of you hang on to yours, I'd love to trade you a custom magnet of your favorite cigar band for a box of your bands.

That's literally all it would've took.

~Boar

It would have been SO much easier (and more polite) to be ACTUALLY upfront:

Hey, everyone, I know I'm new here but I've got a little side hustle going on Etsy making fridge magnets out of cigar bands. If any of you hang on to yours, I'd love to trade you a custom magnet of your favorite cigar band for a box of your bands.

That's literally all it would've took.

~Boar
Yeah

I offered a homeless beggar a job one day and he told me to go fuck myself.🤔

Wow, rough crowd, but hey. No, I don't smoke myself. I've been doing the magnet thing for several years (started with Hot Rod magnets) and recently discovered the cigar bands would be cool magnets. Yes, my friends give me what they have, but not too much variety. I've made them coasters and magnets for doing so. I was hoping to surprise someone willing to help out with a magnet or two for their generosity. Just trying to help with medical bills on the side from my regular job.
I thought that the001-b.jpg cigar smoking folks might like my ideas, if you check them out for yourself. I'm biased, I think they are cool looking. Yeah, I might make a few dollars off of them but a lot get given out as gifts too. Hope you guys can enjoy them too!

Attachments

• A001-a.jpg
    A001-a.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 6
  • C006-b.jpg
    C006-b.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Cohiba Behike.jpg
    Cohiba Behike.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 8
  • WA002.jpg
    WA002.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 8
They be on the way, UPS, Friday scheduled. Please confirm arrival of the mush. I hope you know how to iron 😜😜😜

I offered him $20 and a sandwich per day, two days a week, to come to my office, take the six of our orders, and deliver our sandwiches.

Yeah, I was probably a dick, because I knew he would rather beg for money than work for it.:cool: