• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for some help

mhn

I was on CP a lot number of years ago, but haven't been around much since then for a number of reasons. At any rate, I've reached out over PM to a couple of people but haven't heard back, so it looks like they aren't really around any longer (or at the moment I suppose).

If you happen to remember me and would be willing to answer a couple of questions, I'd appreciate a PM. If not, no worries at all! I'll see you around the boards.

-Mike

Post up the questions, I and many don't know you personally, but we don't mind helping.

Whatcha need?

wkoti, thanks for the offer, that's much appreciated, but they're not open forum type questions ;-)

Your vague topic is a little weird and the purpose of this forum is an open forum. Granted we all do PM each other. Why don't you go back and reintroduce yourself to start this off right. Usually that is customary for people who have been gone a while.

Given the sub-forum you've posted this in your question is likely:

1- About CC validity.

2- About CC value.
Or
3- About CC sources.

#1 is post able with mixed reception, #2 is a guessing game at best, based on retailer, and #3 is not gonna happen in an open thread, per forum rules. It also won't happen in PM if no one remembers you and you've been gone for a long period.

Seems like your best bet is to identify your need to the board in a less vague manner than "some questions" and see if you happen to get a PM from someone willing to help.

It's hard to offer help if you don't know the topic.

I feel dejected that I wasn't asked anything :(

I didn't get asked either. Oh well, don't know that much about what he needs anyways.

1- About CC validity.

2- About CC value.
Or
3- About CC sources.

#1 is post able with mixed reception, #2 is a guessing game at best, based on retailer, and #3 is not gonna happen in an open thread, per forum rules. It also won't happen in PM if no one remembers you and you've been gone for a long period.

Seems like your best bet is to identify your need to the board in a less vague manner than "some questions" and see if you happen to get a PM from someone willing to help.

He's doing things the way they used to be done. IMO it's the right way. He obviously knows better than to post his question on a public forum, which by looks of things a lot of noobs don't.

Doc

1- About CC validity.

2- About CC value.
Or
3- About CC sources.

He's doing things the way they used to be done. IMO it's the right way. He obviously knows better than to post his question on a public forum, which by looks of things a lot of noobs don't.

Doc

X2

Doc

This! Well said, Doc.