• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking For Some OPUS X

JWJ

Next week I turn the big 40 ( :0 ) and am looking to buy a couple of Opus X so to help me "commiserate" this event. I checked all my local places and none has any. I checked some internet sites and found a few places that have some in stock. However, I am not going to pay double / triple the MSRP.

If someone would be kind enough to sell me a couple from their stock or refer me to a place I can get some for MSRP, I would much appreciate it.

Thanks

Jim

Hungsolo and I wanted to try a xXx "Power Ranger" so we ordered the small Fuente sampler from this site on Friday.

Although they are a bit over MSRP and you have to order other cigars to get the Opus, they are the best price I have found for Opus online.

-Matt-

Let me know if you strike out, I'd be happy to assist you. BTW, topics like these probably should go in the "buy/sell/trade" forum in the future.

I'm turning 18 in a few days so you can send me some too :D

For the 31st time! :sign: :sign: :sign:

ive got a couple extra i would part with too. i hate selling them on here. it just seems too weird. like selling a cup of sugar to my neighbor. however i would be more than willing to trade them for something.

shoot me a pm.

You can always try www.elfumador.com. Looks like they have a couple sizes in stock at the moment. They have a 10 stick minimum, so I usually pick up a couple Opus when I make a larger purchase. If you're already in the market for some other sticks, they usually have pretty decent Opus prices. I haven't looked recently, but I've always found their prices to be way high.

Mojo

There prices are high compared to other sites that sell the same thing (VSG, PAM '64 and '26 ,etc.) The regular stuff looks good though and the Opus is the only super premium bargian I ever see.

JWJ, send me your addy and I 'll send you
an unreleased opus for your big 40. I don't want
nothing in return. Happy big40 my friend. Aloha, Roy

kona peaberry said:
[snapback]160878[/snapback]​

WOW now thats great gesture..!

Briary Cigar Shop in Homewood Alabama had some a while back. www.briarycigars.com

I have bought many smokes from this guy and the price is good for me anyway. 40 bucks for 8 or 9 sticks i guess. Anyway he's a stand-up guy. Skip is his name.

stewa070 said:
Briary Cigar Shop in Homewood Alabama had some a while back. www.briarycigars.com

I have bought many smokes from this guy and the price is good for me anyway. 40 bucks for 8 or 9 sticks i guess. Anyway he's a stand-up guy. Skip is his name.
[snapback]160978[/snapback]​

The correct address is www.thebriary.com and they do not have Opus X showing up as available. Decent prices on what they do have though. Have to call in order, no online ordering...

kona peaberry said:
[snapback]160878[/snapback]​

Nice gesture, Roy!

Don't mean to hijack this thread but just curious. How do you get unreleased Opus X? Do you know people at Fuente? Or did you stumble upon a thrown-out box in back of the rolling room at AF? :laugh:

Cigar Family Charitable Auction normally has auctions on unreleased or rare Fuente products. You could also get unreleased Opus X if you own a Forbidden X humidor. Normally they run about $50-100 per gar.

cvmfour said:
Cigar Family Charitable Auction normally has auctions on unreleased or rare Fuente products. You could also get unreleased Opus X if you own a Forbidden X humidor. Normally they run about $50-100 per gar.
[snapback]160996[/snapback]​

:thumbs: Thanks for the info. Guess I need to start saving up my pennies. :p

Back