• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for the Ultimate Noob.

The winner is Jlada.. wait, no he's not.. sorry.

All right... Did my research, first two posts qualifying are Sporster and Pennjones.. As for the Opus the winner will find out when Los posts the number. :D

Sporster and Pennjones PM me your addy's, and I'll get you out some smokes..

Thanks for playing guys and for everyone that asked did I win? Only time will tell. :rolleyes:

Well, I didn't win :( and I am not even sure i would have qualified, but thanks for the contest anyway. I am more impressed by the many great BOTLs every time I log on.

Mike

Hopefully it's not to late but, Im going to try and guess anyways.

Hope it's not too late. :blush:

The winner is the person who posted..............................

HOLY COW!!!!.....no kidding?? I won??... :0

Thats just down right cool as hell...Thanks so very much, this place is GREAT.... :love:

and I've learned more here in a month than I'd ever learned from anyone outside of this community in a life time.....at least in my neck of the woods!!!

Thanks again northernmoris, you sir, have made my whole week!!! ;)

Be Safe All...

Congrats Noob! What am I saying I am still a noob myself. What a fine place CP is!

I felt that I cheated myself by missing this, but realized my first post was in the Humidor section and I actually started (and quit) smoking back in 97,

Nice Play!

Got my newb winnings today, thanks Mike! That was unnecessary, but I'm gonna fire up every one eventually!

Nice contest Mike! :thumbs:

I was pullin' for that guy from the quintessential middle of nowhere Wyoming. :laugh: I'm just plain envious, I wished I was out the the middle of nowhere in Wyoming instead of being surrounded by a bunch of welfare cases in the welfare state of Connecticut. :(

Nice contest Mike! :thumbs:

I was pullin' for that guy from the quintessential middle of nowhere Wyoming. :laugh: I'm just plain envious, I wished I was out the the middle of nowhere in Wyoming instead of being surrounded by a bunch of welfare cases in the welfare state of Connecticut. :(

Ha, try living where I am. 5 minutes from Paterson, 15 from Passaic and 20 from Newark.. Only 4 months till the new house is renovated.. TG.