• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking to buy a box of Cubans

Hey guys, new member here, also looking to do the same thing as the thread starter. I'm curious, whats an average price for whatever size for an average/decent box of cubans? I really don't know much about cigars, just starting to get into it with a few friends, so I would be splitting something with them. I'm also wondering how some sites online, for example the ones advertised in the banner ads on this site, say they ship cubans worldwide.

Hey guys, new member here, also looking to do the same thing as the thread starter. I'm curious, whats an average price for whatever size for an average/decent box of cubans? I really don't know much about cigars, just starting to get into it with a few friends, so I would be splitting something with them. I'm also wondering how some sites online, for example the ones advertised in the banner ads on this site, say they ship cubans worldwide.
Cigar Magazine publishes the prices that are common in Spain, which is the largest consumer of Cubans. Here's a link to their latest magazine. Cigar Magazine
As for vendor shipping practices, I would recommend contacting the vendor directly. I'm sure they have contact information on their websites and can explain their practices to you better than we can.

Try reading the big, red letters right underneath the same banners you are looking at.

Try reading the big, red letters right underneath the same banners you are looking at.

didn't think that applied. I assumed since the ads are in plain site they aren't much of a secret, but I do apologize

didn't think that applied. I assumed since the ads are in plain site they aren't much of a secret, but I do apologize

They aren't a secret, but discussing them, or discussing how to purchase Cuban cigars, can bring negative attention to this website as it is illegal to do so in the United States. Therefore, discussing sources, even advertising vendors, is frowned apon. Also, when your second post here is regarding sources, it's bad form. You just joined, my suggestion to you is to do as the rest of us noobs have done and hang out, get to know people, contribute to the community, and make friends. The benefits will come when it is appropriate.

Charles offers excellent advice. Welcome aboard. Just remember, the prices are usually pretty consistant across vendors so take a look. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. You might want to check www.cubancigarwebsite.com. It is a great resource.