• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking to buy a Cutter!

Austin, I've been doing some reading somewhere and it says the following:

We have many options available to add-on to the above, for example an Austin Cigar staff member/cigar expert, to help your wedding guest pick out, cut, and possibly light the cigars.

You poor lad, what have you been cutting their cigars with for all this time?!? :laugh:

I was wondering the same thing Jon. Seems as if a cigar expert or one that has a cigar expert working for him would already know these things or wouldn't be able to brandish the term "expert"!

Yes Mr. Austin, your balls were being busted a little as TBC stated so don't take it so personally (that is how it's coming across with your last post).

I realize you all are a pretty close knit group of guys here and i admire it, and hopefully can join it. I also like to bust chops as well from time to time, were guys thats what we like to do. But as I may have taken it a bit personal, I thought it was funny, but I did bust balls back and therefore it shouldnt be taken personal, mostly because I dont PERSONALLY know any of you.But will hopefully get to. I enjoy playing as I see most of you do as well, and Im cool with that. But if I play back, lets not say "dont take so personal", because that itself aswell is taking stuff a little personal.

And to add something else, I'm not sure if everyone is aware where souldog read the following:
We have many options available to add-on to the above, for example an Austin Cigar staff member/cigar expert, to help your wedding guest pick out, cut, and possibly light the cigars.
It was on my comapines web-site. I never posted it anywhere on cigar pass. As you could tell by my questions on here NO, I am by no means an cigar expert. I have a passion for rolling, smoking and talking great cigars, which is why im on CP, not to beat my chest for being an cigar expert, because obviously I'm not. Just asked for suggestions on a cutter guys, not what it was and how to use it. Working with a limited budget here, :laugh: need to make sure I buy the right one the first time.

Heres to future ball busting and good conversation down the road Hopefully.

I have a Xikar, a Palio, and a Victronix punch. I use them all.

There have been roughly 6.02 E23 threads on this subject. A little searching will yield a wealth of information.

LMFAO, Tom. That's a hell of a lot of threads to look through :laugh: :laugh:.

I also use a Xikar and a Victronix punch. Props go to KingAntz for the Victronix :thumbs:.