• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking to share some good fortune...

bully1875

Looking to share some of the good fortune I have come across recently and what better way to celebrate then to give it back to the community in which it came..

First 2 members to post with less than 2 months here gets a tasty sampler..

Thanks,
Brian

....pick me! Pick me..!! OH.....2 months.....NM......:laugh:

Seriously, nice gesture....!!

Have fun - B.B.S.

I think I just missed it. Went dormant around the holidays but I guess that doesn't count. I like the spirit though. Come get some noobs.

I would love some of your good fortune....but I'll leave the cigars to the newbs!

Nice gesture!

7 User(s) are reading this topic
6 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. siriusstoogie,
2. Smokyballs,
3. H311oLHD,
4. robbiex0r,
5. insight,
6. jfields

Not a newb among us

I got it! or maybe Smokyballs or insight I think they are newbs. LOL.

Christian send me your addy and I'll get a package of gifted sticks out to you!

I think I'm the newest, hook me up!

Jay your a classy mofo! You got it. See when your the new guy you get taken care of. Good move Jay.

Ohh OHH pick me pick me... Ohh and thanks for the generosity Brian... As us new guys get to learn what we like and meet the members here...

There we go ..Redraider & Nickc are our newest members. Please send me a PM with your address info and I will get them out in the am.

Oh, and welcome to CP !

I think you are mistaken Bully. I have been here over a year now. Please share the love with someone that could use the smokes more than I...
Thanks for the gesture though. ;)

my eyes are getting cross eyed from looking at the computer for so long. Sorry for the mix up, something may find its way to you anyway..

NickC & Emoshun

Emoshun please send me your address info.

Sorry guy's the early bird gets the worm.. Keep your eyes open as my 2 year anniversary is right around the corner. I will make sure to share some more deliciousness :thumbs:

emoshun - DC# 9405 5036 9930 0129 2027 97
Nickc - DC# 9405 5036 9930 0129 2028 10

oh yeah.. and redraider, to my unfocused eyes :whistling:

DC# 9405 5036 9930 0129 2028 03

Welcome to CP !!

Brian