• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Loren

Hey all...thanks for the wishes. I'm at home safe and sound. No more Percocet, but I still have my Hydrocodone. :laugh:

Its been a good day so far as I didn't need to take my pain medicine today. It looks like I will be up and around faster than I thought. But still no cigars for awhile and I do have some reviews I need to get typed up in the coming weeks.

Good to hear you are up and around and ahead of schedule. Enjoy your Hydrocodone. :)

Good to hear you're doing well, Loren.

When you feel better you should make it out to LA for a HERF!

Hey all...thanks for the wishes. I'm at home safe and sound. No more Percocet, but I still have my Hydrocodone. :laugh:

Its been a good day so far as I didn't need to take my pain medicine today. It looks like I will be up and around faster than I thought. But still no cigars for awhile and I do have some reviews I need to get typed up in the coming weeks.

Great to hear. Get well soon

Glad to hear that you are recovering well. Hope it continues smoothly.

Just posting an update. I finally removed the 90+ stitches the Doctor put in me. I'm doing pretty good right now. Other than I feel like I swallowed a cat the last couple of days and some dizziness. Its been pretty much smooth sailing so far. I broke down and had a couple of cigars this week. The idiots here driving like 5 mph in a 35 mph on the major street was stressing me out. So I smoked a Opus X Power Ranger that had 2 years on it. I went nearly 2 weeks without pain medicine which made sleeping pretty rough. But its back to the normal ritual routine. :thumbs:

Just posting an update. I finally removed the 90+ stitches the Doctor put in me. I'm doing pretty good right now. Other than I feel like I swallowed a cat the last couple of days and some dizziness. Its been pretty much smooth sailing so far. I broke down and had a couple of cigars this week. The idiots here driving like 5 mph in a 35 mph on the major street was stressing me out. So I smoked a Opus X Power Ranger that had 2 years on it. I went nearly 2 weeks without pain medicine which made sleeping pretty rough. But its back to the normal ritual routine. :thumbs:
WTF are you doing Loren? Are you looking for dry socket? Don't make me sic Tony on your ass!!!

WTF are you doing Loren? Are you looking for dry socket? Don't make me sic Tony on your ass!!!

I can't as its all healed up. :D

Well..showing the first signs of a complication and no, its not from a couple of cigars I've smoked. Instead, it deals with bone chips pushing through the gum line. It looks to be about a 1/8" piece trying to work its way out. I can't tell if its causing any pain due to the fact I am already on pain medicine normally. But I may either have to take another road trip to KC this week or hopefully the VA clinic in town with help me out. More than likely they won't as I am not in this State's VA system so they usually refuse to treat you.

It doesn't look like any infection has set in yet. So thats pretty good news.