• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lost Cigar Reward Offered

ORANGESS1

Man I was enjoying my Perdomo Habano Mandro outside my house then the wife wanted to go to the store. I looked at my cigar and it was 3 quarters done. So I left it outside my front door thinking I would get to it when I get back. Yes you guessed it; when i got back she was gone. My lovely cigar is now missing. She was 3 quarters done, brown, a bit damp at one end and ash on the other end. If you happend to run across her please email me. I miss her I just want her back. CASH REWARD $$$
:angry: :angry: :angry:

Man I was enjoying my Perdomo Habano Mandro outside my house then the wife wanted to go to the store. I looked at my cigar and it was 3 quarters done. So I left it outside my front door thinking I would get to it when I get back. Yes you guessed it; when i got back she was gone. My lovely cigar is now missing. She was 3 quarters done, brown, a bit damp at one end and ash on the other end. If you happend to run across her please email me. I miss her I just want her back. CASH REWARD $$$
:angry: :angry: :angry:

Shoulda just stayed home. You wouldn't have seen the cash spent and you could have enjoyed the rest of your cigar!

BTW, I have a few nubs like that laying around if the price is right! :laugh:

I relight. And sometimes the next day. But I'm not Filipino. My wife is, though. ???

Wilkey

I relight. And sometimes the next day. But I'm not Filipino. My wife is, though. ???

Wilkey

hey my wife is rican so telling her that she will have to wait until my cigar is done would be a knife fight...