• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lottery #13

WrenchASE said:
Phil said:
ARLEN!!!!!! NO FAIR BACKING OUT!!!!  I want some of YOUR sticks now !!!! :p

Phil
Phil

You may still end up with a box from me. ;) :p

Arlen
:0 :0 :0 :0

*Phil Starts loading up ammo into his cannon.*

NOT WITHOUT A FIGHT YOUR NOT!!!!!!

:p :p :p

Phil said:
*Phil Starts loading up ammo into his cannon.*

NOT WITHOUT A FIGHT YOUR NOT!!!!!!

:p :p :p

I hope your packing heavy 'cause I just returned from Milwaukee with some nice ammo on my part!! :p

Arlen

I'm in.

Sorry I haven't sent your winnings yet for lotto 12 Capt. B :(

Just trying to save some postage so I can send you lotto 13 winnings in the same package :p or maybe 13 isn't your lucky number? :0

j/k I'll send them out tomorrow. :thumbs:

I dunno Brent, you may think you should have sent them to Captain B earlier but I think YOU are the wise one here. :D

Ya know darn well he's gonna win again tomorrow night so why not save the postage :D

Due to all the tschoon controversy I thought it was appropriate that I add this. I said my peace on the thread as many others have concerning his passes. The lottery stands alone from the passes IMO and I don't remember anyone complaining about the winnings they have received from tschoon so he will still be in the lotteries that I am running if he so desires.

Drawing is tonight. Good Luck Everyone. :D

SD_Stack said:
Due to all the tschoon controversy I thought it was appropriate that I add this. I said my peace on the thread as many others have concerning his passes. The lottery stands alone from the passes IMO and I don't remember anyone complaining about the winnings they have received from tschoon so he will still be in the lotteries that I am running if he so desires.

Drawing is tonight. Good Luck Everyone. :D
I agree completely.

ELLMAN!?!?!?!

Isn't this his third time?

I hate it when people win multiple times, not because I resent it, but because I can't rememebr what I sent them before and I'm afraid I'll send them doubles!

However, how can you begrudge L-man, one of the nicest guys around, AND proud father to a beautiful newborn baby!

Go Ellman!

Congratulations Psyktek ! :thumbs:
Hey we can keep this up, you can win #14, and I'll take #15 & #16 - as so on :sign:

What's the deal here? This is my 4th lottery and two have gone to WrenchASE and two to Ellman!? It's a conspiracy, I tell you! :p Anyway, congrats Matt. I'll scrape together some doggie doo for you. :D :D

Congrats Ellman!!!! Sticks will go out later this week when I get back from Miami

Captain B said:
Hey we can keep this up, you can win #14, and I'll take #15 & #16 - as so on :sign:
I have absolutely no problem with that strategy. In fact, I think we should consider this as a favor to our brother lottery members, in that we are simplifying their
complicated lives. :sign:

ANy of you, feel free to thank me can Brian for our self-sacrifice, not to mention trying to find room in the humis for the smokes! :thumbs:

psyktek said:
Captain B said:
I have absolutely no problem with that strategy. In fact, I think we should consider this as a favor to our brother lottery members, in that we are simplifying their
complicated lives. :sign:

ANy of you, feel free to thank me can Brian for our self-sacrifice, not to mention trying to find room in the humis for the smokes! :thumbs:
What a great guy!

WrenchASE said:
Ellman

I'll get your winnings out to you on Wed. :thumbs:

Arlen
Ellman, I spoke up for his number...his winnings are no good...please do not except his winnings....

I wanted it, requested it...and I should pay up!!!! :D :D :D

Arlen, thanks bro but I beleive you did say, I could have it. :) :)

Elman please forward your mailing info, thanks

Frank.... :love: :love: :love: