• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lotto #16

Ellman

The drawing will be on Feburary 7th, 2004 at 6:59pm - SC Pick 3 Evening Drawing. The first number of the three will determine our winner. ex: number 3-0-9 is drawn, the person with number 3 will win the cigar lottery.

Each of the other nine players should mail something special (2 cigars) to our winner in about a week. Make it something that you would smoke. No Swisher Sweets please unless they request some.

You are responsible as a player to get winnings to the winner of your group before the next Lotto. If they get lost in the mail, then you need to send another package.

If by the day of the next Lotto you have not received your winning from somebody post it in the thread, and if at any time a player has two winners without winnings at 1200 est on lotto day they will be removed. and can only rejoin after all winnings are acounted for.

Everyone Still IN?

Group A:
#0 OPEN
#1 Captain B
#2 Blair
#3 Psytek
#4 aLostTexan
#5 ivan37
#6 vewyphishy
#7 filbrent
#8 gamelover2004
#9 Open(Big Slim Junior)

Group B:
#0 Geldor1
#1 Big100HD
#2 Lumberg
#3 Open(Lumberg)
#4 Fast4Dr
#5 davela
#6 Big Slim Junior
#7 piratelooks
#8 rknicker
#9 Triple_D
Correct?

Good Luck Guys!

Also If there is anyone who is not in the lotto already and would like a spot please let me know. We still have open spots.

I have removed myself from the Lotto for personal reasons. I will continue to be the administator untill someone else says they will do it.

If it's ok with everyone, I volunteer to take over after #16. I think Ellman deserves a hand (bomb?) for his part in this. Also, SD_Stack needs to be thanked for starting this fandango! :thumbs:

Just an update. I've only received packages from psyktek and BSJ from #15. And I'm still in for #16.

vewyphishy said:
Just an update. I've only received packages from psyktek and BSJ from #15. And I'm still in for #16.
You guys better shape up and get the fish his sticks, or better yet fish sticks :sign:

I want to be in but only in one group. I don't mid taking 2 numbers but I don't want to send out 2 packages when I lose. I don't mid sending out 4 cigars.

Lumberg said:
I want to be in but only in one group. I don't mid taking 2 numbers but I don't want to send out 2 packages when I lose. I don't mid sending out 4 cigars.
want some cheese with that :D

Just pulling your leg :p

Ok, I'm just going to declare that I'm taking over beginning with Lottery #17. I may cut it down to one group if we can't get more folks interested in playing. Existing players in good standing will get first dibs, but FNG's will also have the opportunity to play if slots are available. Please PM me if you have any thoughts or suggestions. Thanks.

PS - Lumberg, don't be such a pessimist. :p

i actually WANT to lose for a while. I have too many cigars.
i hope to lose for another few months thenn win big!

I think a couple of people might've forgotten they're still a part of the lottery. :( Should they be reminded?

vewyphishy said:
I think a couple of people might've forgotten they're still a part of the lottery. :( Should they be reminded?
If you didn't get your sticks from them then yes, remind them, what's the point of winning if you don't get anything for it. When you lost you sent out your sticks didn't you?

Just wanted to say VP I hope you're not talking to me cos your sticks are on the way. Also I am cool with having both #2 and 3 in group 2. Also we do need to have strict enforcement of the participants.

Nah fool, I aint talking to you. Now you best look away before I start smacking you around. :D

Bygones. :sign:

*need more (less?) coffee in the mornings*

Back