• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lotto #17

piratelooks said:
Well gents i was unaware that anyone had won the last lotto, i went back and found the post though. i got Geldors pm this evening when i logged on. I've sent him a response. he'll be taken care of in the am. last time i checked no one ever had any problem getting the winnings from me in a expedient fashion. sorry i dropped the ball. thanks for the one day grace period on the pm though. i thought that was more than generous. I do realize that i missed his winning Lotto 16, this was the FIRST i heard of it though. thanks anyway
pirate,

no disrespect intended, but in my understanding it is the lottery participants' responsibility to check back and find out who won and send the sticks out.

the reason I brought up your name is I noticed you had logged on and were posting on the thread for a pass you are in since the winner was announced.

I see you are being sarcastic as far as the one day grace period. in reality it was more like a 10-day grace period.

I realize this is all a misunderstanding and perhaps a lack of communication is at fault.

I don't remember anyone making this mistake in the past 5 or so lotteries I have been in. I'm sure other CPers will chime in if I am wrong, in which case I'll take my crow baked with a side of spuds, thanks.

Edit:

BTW I don't have a problem with piratelooks being in the next lotto as long as the others approve....I think it was an honest mistake.

Lumberg,

As far as the grace period goes i was refering to the time period that i was sent a pm about me missing the winnings, not how long ago it was "thanks for the one day grace period on the pm though" if you're gonna quote me do it correctly please. I stated that i went back and found the post, i missed the fact that someone from one group won, and not the other. saw group A had none, and assumed incorrectly from there. Geldor sent the pm on the 23, yesterday when i responded was the 24. i repsonded to slim's and geldors as soon as i got them. and it was only one PM not like anyone sent me several pm's over a period of 2-3 weeks that i ignored. I'm sure nothing like that ever happens around here though. sent PM to slim. he's got the Dc for Geldor.

Come on 0-0-0 as the lottery pick. Now that would be sweet.

Or 0-0-any other number.

Or even 0-any number after that doesn't matter. :p

We need to send two $4 sticks to the winner. How about ten $.80 'Doggies'. :sign:

I received my winnings from piratelooks for lottery #16.

Very nice smokes.

Congrats Geldor! Two in a row! I'm gonna have to design a lottery for people like you! :sneaky: :p

Oh boy, and to think I went out and got a coupla nice sticks to send to this lottery winner. There is always next time. :thumbs:

AIP

geldor1 said:
Oh boy, and to think I went out and got a coupla nice sticks to send to this lottery winner. There is always next time. :thumbs:

AIP
Congrats, I think.

Received my first package today, so here goes.

#0 - geldor1 - WINNER
#1 - Big100HD
#2 - blair - Received
#3 - psyktek - Received
#4 - aLostTexan - Received
#5 - guito60 - Received
#6 - Vewyphishy - Received
#7 - lumberg - Received
#8 - MonkeyK - Received
#9 - piratelooks - Received

Well "Smelldor" your sticks are on the way! :p Hope you like CAOs!

Well, I am just as screwed up as Piratelooks, but I am catching up. I will have sticks out on Monday.

ALostTexan