• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lotto #18

Finally gettin' my butt to the post office (oh, and your package too, Quito :D ).

DC# 01038555749232415202

Hope you like 'em!

Sorry for the delay! I'll get your gars out in the morning. Congrats again Quito! :D

I got a couple of packages today. Thanks

#0 - geldor1 - Got it. Thanks
#1 - Big100HD - Got it. Thanks
#2 - blair - Got it. Thanks
#3 - psyktek -
#4 - aLostTexan -
#5 - quito60 - WINNER
#6 - Vewyphishy - Got it. Thanks
#7 - lumberg - Got it . Thanks
#8 - MonkeyK - Got it. Thanks
#9 - piratelooks - Got it. Thanks

Due to some last minute travel plans, the packaged was delayed. It was sent yesterday. You should be getting it tomorrow.

Congrats!

Hi,
Got a couple of packages during the weekend and I want to thank, geldor1, blair and I got another package but I do not find the box so who sent me a Camacho, Sancho Panza and a Cuban crafters let me know so I can update the list. Thanks for the nice selection of cigars.

Hi,
I got another box yesterday, I want to thanks Blair Fonville for the nice selection of cigars. Can you let me know you CP Id so I can update the list. Thanks

Hey quito, did you get mine yet? I sent it out Thursday of last week via Priority. The other person I sent a package to received it on Saturday.

Mine, along with all of my other lotto winnings from lately, are going out tonight.

DC 0103 8555 7491 8552 1265

Sorry for the delay to everyone. Been hammered with crap lately.

ALostTexan