• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LOTTO with a new twist #2

Big Slim Junior

Our debut went off without too much difficulty even though some folks had a surprisingly harder time getting the Padrons than others. Thanks to everyone for playing and congrats to blair for winning.

Now it's time for #2! Everyone who played last time is still on the roster. If you do not wish to play this time around just post in this thread or send a PM to me so your number can be made available. If you're not on the roster and wish to play, please post a note in this thread. First come, first served. Everyone is welcome to participate.

The Rules

+ The next drawing will be on March 6th, 2004 at 6:25pm (Central Time) – MN Lottery Daily 3. The middle number of the three will determine our winner (i.e. numbers 1-2-3 are drawn; the person with number 2 will win the cigar lotto).

+ Prizes - Each of the other nine players will send a sampler pack of PUNCH ROTHSCHILDS (1-EMS, 1-Maduro Maduro, 1- Rare Corojo... all 4.5 x 50) to the winner. For this lotto, the prize packs are available from SMOKEALL.COM at a special CP Lotto price of $5.00 including shipping! They have just enough sampler packs available to cover this lotto and are holding them for us.

+ Sending prizes - You must order your prize pack by end of business on Friday, March 12th. The folks at SmokeAll will then box up the orders and send them all to the winner in one package. Contact Smokeall at 877-958-5200 to place your order. They will aready have the the player roster and winner info when you call. Please post in this thread when you have made your order.

+ Receiving Prizes - The winner is responsible for posting a message in this thread when they receive their prize. Also, a little “thanks” goes a long way.;-)

* A special “Thank You” goes to Don at SmokeAll for his outstanding participation! :thumbs:

Numbers -
0 - SD_Stack
1 - Bat_Chief
2 - blair
3 - piratelooks
4 - reynafan
5 - Davela
6 - Big Slim Junior
7 - dixieland_conjunction
8 - Triple_D
9 - psyktek

FYI - How I chose SmokeAll... First, I'm not associated with SmokeAll.com. Although, I did discover that Don and I graduated from the same college (about 10 years apart). I was looking for something that I thought everyone would enjoy and came across these sampler packs. I contacted Don and asked if he'd be interested in helping us out and he gladly accepted.

It's 2 in the morning so I doubt smokeall will answer my call tonight :p But I'll try them tomorrow and monday if they don't answer tomorrow. I want #9 again. Sooner or later it has to win ;)

Triple_D said:
It's 2 in the morning so I doubt smokeall will answer my call tonight :p But I'll try them tomorrow and monday if they don't answer tomorrow. I want #9 again. Sooner or later it has to win ;)
You don't have to call them yet... unless you want to get something else or send a nice present to me. :p

I got one of those in the JR's Halloween special.They come in a nice slide top cedar box. Dave

That's awesome! Way to go Slim. And thanks to smokeall.com!

#2 :thumbs:

Looks great, way to go SMOKEALL and Slim, what a job. this is going to be great.

j

I don't believe it! The number is 5. :0 Congrats to Davela. Everyone remember to contact SmokeAll this week to make sure Dave gets his ton o' Punches. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for the next lotto. Thanks.

I forgot about this, until my wife told me "oh by the way Dave called all he said was #5 whats that about".#5 #5 Oh! I won I won dance dance around the house.Got my Torano in the mail today .Life is good . Dave

SmokeAll has my payment :thumbs:

Really great guys and sounded very willing to do another.

Cheers and Congrats,
Dixie

BTW.... In case you guys overlook the number like Triple_D and I did (it's not listed on the smokeall.com site), the first post reads "Contact Smokeall at 877-958-5200 to place your order."

Cheers,
Dixie

I talked to Don yesterday and he's up for trying this again. He's working on some ideas for the next round and will let me know later in the week. Yes, I told him about the Partagas Black suggestion. :)