• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LOTTO with a new twist #5

Big Slim Junior

It's time for #5! Everyone who played last time is still on the roster. However, please confirm that you are still playing via post or PM. If you'd like to play and aren't on the roster, please post or send a PM and I'll add you to the waiting list. If we get enough for another 10 numbers, we can run two groups. First come, first served.

The Rules

+ The next drawing will be on April 17th, 2004 at 6:25pm (Central Time) – MN Lottery Daily 3. ATTENTION: HERE"S THIS WEEK"S TWIST #1... The first number will determine which number is used for the main prize. If the first number is even (0 is even for this) then we use the middle number. If it's odd, we use the third number. The number not used for the main prize receives the consolation prize. (i.e. numbers 3-2-1 are drawn; the person with number 1 will win the cigar lotto and number 2 will get the consolation prize).

+ Prizes - Each of the other nine players will contribute to the purchase of a box of H.Upmann - # 100 Robustos for the winner. The total price per person is $9. This includes both the main prize and consolation prize. SmokeAll will cover shipping.

+ Consolation Prize - Habanos Puros sampler (suggestion from Don).

+ NEW TWIST #2 - Now that Davela hasn't won the main prize twice in a row, the twist is that he can't win it three times in a row. If he does win anything, I will bludgeon him with a Connie #28 and make him smoke two Joya de Nic Gran Consuls on an empty stomach! :D

+ Sending prizes - You must order your prize pack by end of business on Friday, April 16th. The folks at SmokeAll will then box up the order and send it directly to the winners. Contact SmokeAll at 877-958-5200 to place your order. They will aready have the the player roster and winner info when you call. Please post in this thread when you have made your order. Don will charge everyone's cards that has been playing already so this is moot if you've already been in the lottos.

+ Receiving Prizes - The winner is responsible for posting a message in this thread when they receive their prize. Also, a little “thanks” goes a long way.;-)

Thanks again to Don at SmokeAll for his participation .

Numbers -
0 - SD_Stack - Confirmed
1 - Bat_Chief - Confirmed
2 - blair - Confirmed
3 - gregor22 - Confirmed
4 - geldor1 - Confirmed
5 - Davela - Confirmed
6 - Big Slim Junior - Confirmed
7 - Big100HD - Confirmed
8 - Triple_D - Confirmed
9 - psyktek - Confirmed

Just for the heck of it. Number 5 came up the middle number on the last night pick three love Davela.

Still in.

Can I claim this as charity on my taxes next year? :sign:

Also, we haven't heard from piratelooks in lotto #19 posted on March 23rd. Don't know if he is still hanging around and posting.

Still in.....sigh.

I looked at the histroy of this lottery and it would seem that nine is way back in the pack as far as repeat draws. I know that history is no predictor of the future in random events but.....sigh

:sign:

#3 is open for the taking. MilesMingusMonk has graciously offered to cover the number if there are no takers. Just post in this thread or send PM if you're interested. Everyone is welcome to play. Thanks.

Winning numbers are 5-8-2. That means that blair is this week's winner and Triple_D gets the consolation prize. Congrats guys! :thumbs:

I received the Habanos Puros sampler today. They look a lot tastier than I had imagined. Thanks :thumbs:

I assume I am still in this and my card is being charged appropriately. I haven't really been paying attention. ???