• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LOTTO with a new twist #6

Big Slim Junior

It's time for #6! Everyone who played last time is still on the roster. If you aren’t on the roster and would like to play, please post or send a PM and I'll add you to the waiting list. If we get enough for another 10 numbers, we can run two groups. First come, first served.

The Rules

+ The next drawing will be on May 1st, 2004 at 6:25pm (Central Time) – MN Lottery Daily 3. The middle number will determine the main prize winner.

+ This week’s twist… Everyone will pick a number between 000 and 999 (corresponding to the three numbers drawn in the MN lottery). The one closest to that number will win the consolation prize. If two people are exactly the same count away from the numbers drawn, low wins.

+ Main Prize - Each of the other nine players will contribute to the purchase of a box of Don Diego Reserve #4s for the winner. You may choose either natural or maduro. Please specify choice when you post your numbers for the consolation prize. Specifying your preference will be considered your confirmation for playing. Please respond by Thursday night (4/29). The total price per person is $8. This includes both the main prize and consolation prize. SmokeAll will cover shipping.

+ Consolation Prize – Punch Gran Puro sampler.

+ Sending prizes - You must order your prize pack by end of business on Friday, April 30th. The folks at SmokeAll will then box up the order and send it directly to the winners. Contact SmokeAll at 877-958-5200 to place your order. They will already have the the player roster and winner info when you call. Please post in this thread when you have made your order. Don will charge everyone's cards who been playing already so this is moot if you've already been in the lottos.

+ Receiving Prizes - The winner is responsible for posting a message in this thread when they receive their prize. Also, a little “thanks” goes a long way.;-)

Thanks again to Don at SmokeAll for his participation.

Numbers
0 - Big Slim Junior – 459 - Maduro OPEN
1 - OPEN
2 - blair - 157 - Maduro
3 - gregor22 - 416 - Maduro
4 - geldor1 - 858 - Maduro
5 - Davela - 246 - Maduro
6 - Big Slim Junior – 651 - Maduro
7 - OPEN
8 - Triple_D - 376 - Maduro
9 - psyktek - 619 - Maduro

Bump... I need to hear from the rest of the guys by tonight. If you're not in the lotto and would like to join, let me know.

I got PM's from the guys and they're out... too much other life stuff happening. Anyway, we need three new players so step on up and take a chance.

Come on Guys & Gals.

This has to be one of the easiest lotto's to be a part of. All it takes is a 5 minute phone call to Don (that's only if you don't win).

We still have three slots to fill. Come on people, step up and take a chance. For you folks already in, you're welcome to cover another open number if you like. I'll grab 0 for now. If we don't fill all the numbers by the end of the day, this lotto will not be played. It also calls into question any future lottos. ???

If need be, I'll cover another number this one time. :)

I see where Smoker Only sent you a PM, I'll cover whichever one he doesn't take.

#1 - 111 - Maduro

0r

#7 - 111 - Maduro

05/01/2004 5 6 2

It looks like all the number were covered - with smokers only, and geldor. And so, psyktek and I took this one. Is that right? :)

blair

Incorrect.

The middle number is the winner.

Big Slim is #6.

Psyktek's guess is closest, missing by only 57. That is not taking into account the number guessed by smokers only.

blair said:
05/01/2004 5 6 2

It looks like all the number were covered - with smokers only, and geldor. And so, psyktek and I took this one. Is that right? :)

blair
Sorry, but no... smokers only did not take a number. I was out all evening and didn't even bother to check the numbers until I read this thread. We couldn't fill the 10 spots so I'm declaring this lotto dead. FWIW, #6 is the middle number and I would've been the main prize winner. Psyktek did come closest to the number for the consolation prize. Thanks to everyone who continued to stay interested and play. Needless to say, I'm a bit dismayed. I don't know how much easier we could make it to play.??? So not with a bang, but with a whimper...

I don't know how this thing could be any eaiser.

There is no problem with:
1) remembering to send the sticks out
2) boxing the sticks up and paying for postage
3) chosing the correct sticks and making sure they meet the lotto requirements

Once Don has your card number, you can just sit back and wait for your CC bill to hit or the smokes to arrive. :p