• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Love those por larranaga encantos - almost gone.

personal User

This is one that will stand out in my memory as having been a well used favorite and standard go to, introduced to me last year by CigSid. Thanks so much Bill.

I'll be 69 next week and my wife asked what I wanted for my birthday so although I had been thinking I had enough put back I ordered another box knowing that there will be no more when they are gone.

These came in with a date of May 11, so they have four years on them.

They start off a little mild, gain not a ton but some strength midway through and all the way have a nice flavor.

We all have different palates, so they may not be to your taste.

Don't know why they have hung around so long, maybe not that much loved by others.

Sure loved by me.

Ken

I don't feel like mine have zero' in yet. I'll probably let them sit another year before I have another. Glad you're enjoying them.

A week or less before I have my next PLE.  That day will be twice as good.

I really enjoy these as well. One of the best PL I have had and I would go as far to say some of the best CC's out there.

Great smokes for sure. I believe William got some of these to celebrate his daughters birthday if I remember correctly.

Light this! said:
Great smokes for sure. I believe William got some of these to celebrate his daughters birthday if I remember correctly.
Remember correctly you did. Giving two away when the day comes. Any day now.

Absolutely my pleasure Ken, I love these as well...

Happy Belated Birthday brother, I hope you enjoyed your day!

Bill