• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LSU loses

Man was that a great game or what??!!! That may be the best football game I've seen in a long, long while. Congrats to both teams.

I really hope this doesn't lead to the damn Buckeyes playing in the title game.

BTW, I have to agree with Nutt, why no Heisman love for McFadden? Oh yeah, because there were games where he didn't give him the ball enough!

You heard it here first (well, probably not really the first time, but hey), with the #1 pick in the 2008 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select, Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansaw.

BTW, I have to agree with Nutt, why no Heisman love for McFadden? Oh yeah, because there were games where he didn't give him the ball enough!

You heard it here first (well, probably not really the first time, but hey), with the #1 pick in the 2008 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select, Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansaw.

McFadden is the best player in the nation but Miami will be looking for a qb. That means Mcfadden could end up in New England..wow.

I still say LSU is the best team in the country.

McFadden is the best player in the nation but Miami will be looking for a qb. That means Mcfadden could end up in New England..wow.

Dave, I am an LSU fan and I wish I could agree with you. LSU did have the potential, but there were so many plays yesterday they should have made. Great teams do not mess up like that. I have found their play selection very poor throughout the year, and they are the most penalized team in the SEC. The penalities and no focus on the running game in the first half cost them the game.

I am really disappointed with the outcome. But I am glad no one took me up on the bet, hell I would have given 9 points. I will say Arkansas looked very impressive, considering their record.

Ken

New England has the 2nd pick in next year's draft???

New England has the 2nd pick in next year's draft???

NE has the 49ers first rd pick...so potentially, yes. Id say top 4 at worst.

does a kansas- west virgina champoinship do anything for anybody?

Where ya gettin' Kansas from? ???

Looks to me like Missouri/West Virginia provided Missouri beats Arkansas next week. If Missouri loses, I'd say it would be Ohio State/West Viriginia for the title.

West Virginia deserves to be there and so does Missouri and if Missouri loses then Ohio State is the obvious choice for #2.

Looks to me like Missouri/West Virginia provided Missouri beats Arkansas next week. If Missouri loses, I'd say it would be Ohio State/West Viriginia for the title.

West Virginia deserves to be there and so does Missouri and if Missouri loses then Ohio State is the obvious choice for #2.

Actually, Missouri will be playing Oklahoma for the Big 12 championship. Arkansas' season is over, as it will be Tennessee and LSU playing for the SEC championship.

Go Bucks!!

Damm, hold the presses this is a historical event. I, finally after 3 years agree with you on something. :thumbs: :D :thumbs:

note to self: mark this in the calender