• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

:Made in Honduras Pass

I forgot to put Mike's Excalibur back in the box..... :(

It is on the way, PM conf # 0301 0120 0010 7843 6363   :)

Hey, who took the Takes/Puts sheet.........LMAO

Devin, you've been taking bombing lessions from Vern, I see. :D

I'll send Mike an Excalibur to replace that one.

Also thanks for the repairs to the box, I really do appreciate that.

Please tell me you are joking about the put/take list! :0

Both of the boxes have landed in the neighboring state of NJ :)

You should have seen the looks on the girls at the office when they saw the tape on the box :)

Thanks for sending that Excalibur Devin! I didn't realize you were up in that area, my wife and I are in your neck of the woods fairly often :)

Anywho, I'll make my puts/takes tonight and ship out the box in the AM.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this pass Shadow!

btw: I am afraid he was not joking about the put/take sheet. I do not see it anywhere.

No list........... :lookup:

Glad that the boxes made it so soon.......

Hey Mike, let me know the next time you are up in the area, and the cigar is on me. :)

Taking all the lessons from Vern that I can....... :)

Thanks for the pass Shadow! :D

Devin taking lessons from me??? I don't think so. For you see Devin is the master and I am but the simple grasshopper. :D

Glad to hear you received the pass Mike. Oh well, no big deal about the put/take list. I just enjoy going over the list when I get it back to see who took what. :D

Boy those guys made this box heavy! I am going to need help giving it to the mail room! :) What a tough acts to follow..

Puts:
1 Sancho Panza Glorioso
2 Indian Tabac Anniversary Limited Reserve --Bear
1 Las Cabrillas Columbus (I think :))
1 Punch Deluxe Tubos

Takes (I really did not know what to take):
Puros Indios (something)
JR Ultimate (I have been wanting to try one of these :))

Now I have a few questions.

1. What is the deal w/ numbers on some of the 'gars?
2. Where did those nifty single cigar bags come from?
3. What is that HdM cigar with the red on white label?

Thanks for the pass!

Mike, the numbers on the cigars is used along with missing put/take list to identify what the cigar is.

I don't know who used the single cigar bags.

The Hoyo band is similar to the band used by the Cuban Hoyos for a series of figurado-shaped cigars that Hoyo came out with a few years ago. I just checked my Perelman's Cyclopedia and could not find them listed, so I am assuming they are not being made anymore. Does anyone know if they are still being made or not?

Thanks for the info, I'll see if I can find out more :)

Here is the new tracking number, for whatever reason the one on the box was not good enough :)

0300 6000 0003 5677 1448

Package arrived today and of course no one was home to sign for it. :(

It will have to stay in care of the USPS until Monday when I will take it off their hands.

I receive my single bags from: Aplasticbag.com

(I am not affiliated with this company in anyway)

The HdM bands are from the Seleccion Royale Series. I do however have one that is not figurado shaped, and called the Senador...... ???

Vern, a simple Grasshopper? I don't think so, as YOU are the Master..........LMAO

Bill, thanks for the pass! :D

Picked up the pass from the P.O. this afternoon. None of you guys can count, I see. :D

I hope everyone found something good to try in this pass and thanks to all of you for participating.

THIS PASS IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!