• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Maduro Box Pass

Okey-doke!

Takes:
#29 The Cigar robusto
#30 Oliva Grand Maduro Perfecto
#23 Arturo Fuente Cañones

Puts:
#35 Don Diego Grand Maduro
#36 La Gloria Cubana Double Corona
#37 Punch After Dinner
#38 JR Ultimate Cabinet Selection #50
#39 Consuegra #733 (#73 Maduro)

"Secret surprizes" in the you-know-what-bag :lookup:

I'm on my way to the Post Office now, it's got tracking #
0310 0120 0002 9208 5050

Thanks, Pepe -- Great pass! Woo-hoo! :D
:thumbs:

Glad everyone is enjoying it. Good puts and takes. This box is moving along quickly.
Pepe :)

Cohibabuster,

Tell me how you like the Astral TVS pyrimid if you lit-it-up?

I have not smoked one of the pyramids yet, but I did like the robusto size.

Just wondering - no hurry just adding some replies to the board tonight...

gekko777 :thumbs: :thumbs:

I tell you what Gekko777.... I was milling around in my desk top for something to take down to the club to smoke in the courtyard tonight. I hadn't made my mind up. So I'll take it tonight, give it a clip and a torch, then post tomorrow. Thanks for making it easy! :)

Ok Gekko I posted in the "what have you been smokin lately" forum!

Thanks for putting this in the pass.

I got de box!! I got de box!! Pepe you are a lucky man, these dark skinned beauties are callin my name.

Thanks for the extras, now to decide!!!

Biggy :D :D :D

Hey Biggygar:

Misc asked a question about a cigar with no band in the pass and I
didn't get back to him in time. It is a Canaria D'Oro Rothschild. They
have been discontinued and I have always enjoyed them: not a real
powerhouse, but a good smoke. If you get the chance , I would appreciate it if you would slap a sticky-note on it with the name.
Thank you very much and have fun choosing your picks!

Stewart

Stewart:

I already had the box sealed back up when I read your message!!

Heres my Puts & Takes:

Takes:
Bahia Mad Churchill
Fittipaldi Petit Belicoso
Cuban Parejo Corona Gigante
LGC Double Corona

Puts:
Oliva Gran Maduro Robusto (Very Tasty)
HDM ExCal#1 (2+ yrs)
La Hoja Selecta Palais Royale (old El Credito brand)
Mayorga Torpedo Maduro
Astral Grande Maduro
ERDM Robusto Larga Maduro
Padron 5000 Maduro

Had a lot of fun, altho the wife says I walked around in a daze last night.
Thanks for the play Pepe. Mr. Horse it's on its way to you this afternoon.

Bigggy

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Landing lights are on. Bearing 035.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

This box is moving right along. Very nice puts and takes everyone. I am going to update the inventory tonight and post it.
Pepe :D

woo-hoo! What fun :)

Hey, I asked about a cigar in the box a bit ago, and missed any response. There was an unbanded, unnumbered cigar, about 3.5x46 or so -- anyone know what it is? I was 1/2 tempted to take it, but chickened out at the last minute.

Thanks!

ah re-misc...

I have taken numerous unbanded, un-named smokes from passes that turned out to be truly fine smokes.

If it is still there when the box gets to me I think I'll try it.

JerryG

Pepe....I'm sure I will return in plenty of time, however, I want to give you the heads up on this one. I am leaving for FLA on the 2nd and will return on the 19th(of August). If the pass gets to me before then, please have the previous passer skip me. I will then just mail my puts directly to you. If it hasn't reached me, I will obviously take part.

I will post upon my return. As I said, I believe I will return prior to the box hitting my door step.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

whats going on with this pass? Just asking.

Biggygar and Stewart<how about getting different avatars, just a observation you two get confusing.

I could care less about the avatar, but Biggy could you please post the DC# , Thanks!

Hey Misc and Jerry G :

The unbanded cigar is a Canaria D'Oro Rothschild. Supposedly, this entire line of cigars has been discontinued by General Cigar. They were made in
the same factory in the Dominican Republic as Partagas and Macanudo.
The Rothschild was made in maduro only and came unbanded in boxes of fifty. IMHO they were the best of the line: not a powerhouse smoke, but very smooth and mellow.

Stewart

I emailed Biggygar and got a reply from his son. I understand he had a hip injury Tuesday and will be out of commission for at least a week. He advised me that he sent the box Thursday to Horse with tracking # 03010120000292085067. I asked him to convey to his Dad our wishes for a speedy recovery. Pepe :)

Hey Pepe..
I emailed him and received the same response from his son.
I am also wishing him a quick and speedy recovery!