• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Maduro Pass

80-1000057370

Anyone out there that likes maduro cigars more than me? I doubt it. I would like to start a pass limited to quality maduro cigars. I will put together an assortment guaranteed to please. Typical rules. Limited to the first ten people. Fast turn arounds.
Peter

PEPE!!! It goes without saying..."I'm In, snailer sent via PM"Ryan

Should I get involved in ANOTHER pass? Why the heck not. I'm in. The chances of somone out there liking Maduros more than I do, are between slim and none. And slim just left town.

SLowwwwww sign ups on this one!!! I wonder what the prob is? MAybe toooo many passes in progress? Get with Sam the Man, with a little arm twisting I guarantee he'll play!!! Lemme' know and I can prolly coax him into it!

Ok ..I am signed up with 9 passes right now but 4 of them have already gone by me so what the heck...If you'll have me in this one I am game...Addy sent
If possible put me toward the end of this one so I have a chance to build up my Hummi.

So far we have 6 people...
Vern Ham, Portland OR
Todd Kakaza, Mililani HI
Ryan Powers, Somerset KY
Wolfman 2001, no email addy yet
Bob Feeny, Pampa TX
Peter Katz, Coral Springs FL
looking for 4 more.
Peter
Peter

I have a few of those special dark sticks...I'll play if there is still room.. Thanks- Tabac1973

Looks like we are gaining passers. So far 8 people, room for 2 more.
Peter

Great! I'm anxious, as we all are, to get this baby rollin'!!!

Hey maybe we could be the 60s TV show pass ....
You know" eight is enough"

Small confusion here. Including myself we have 7 people. They are:
Ryan Powers
Todd Kakazu
Vern Ham
Scott (aka Churchill) no last name
Richard Lawton
Robert Finney
Peter Katz
I am going to cut this short Monday. Anyone wanting to join in, now is the time.Maybe if I post the starting line up of cigars in the box...
These are all Maduro
JR Ultimate 1997 double corona double maduro
Sosa Pyramid #2 1999
La Gloria Cubana Churchill 1999
Hoja Cubana Pyramid 2000
LaLune fuerte original release 1999?
Pardon Churchill 1999
Padron 4000 2001
Padron 2000 1998
Aristoff Black Churchill 2000
CAO Anniversario Robusto 1999 Costa Rican
El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Suprema 1998
El Rey Del Mundo Rectangulare 2000
Peter

You are right that was a 70s sitcom...Nice lineup of Maddys...I'm already drooling...