• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Maduro Pass

Yogi, you made it. Eight is enough.
Here is the order:
Todd Kakazu, Mililani, HI
Vern Ham, Portland, OR
Richard Lawton, Kenmore, WA
Scott Churchill (never sent me a last name!), Richardson, TX
Robert Finney, Pampa, TX
David Dean, Nitro, WV
Ryan Powers, Somerset, KY
Peter Katz, Coral Springs, FL
I prepared Priority Mail address labels and Confirmation Receipts for everyone.
Please post those cigars you take out and those you put in along with the conf # so others can trace the box. Let's have a fast turn around on this box.
The conf # of the box going to Todd is:
0300 1290 0002 7673 7117
Long ashes,
PeterWhoever changes the catagorey move this mother to Passes in Progress.

Vern and Big Worm:Looks like we are involved again.
I guess we each need to get a life!
LOL.

LMAO!!! How many is that anyway 3? 4? 129? I must admit I AM addicted to box passes!!! They and the passers are great!!!

WoooooHoooooooo.  First again.  Takeout the good stuf and replace with puppy projectiles. COOL!!!!!:)LOL:) Actually if none of you gets the box after me, just blame it on the Mililani Triangle.  It's like the Bermuda triangle, but with one big difference.  Only cigars disappear, never to be seen again.:)LOL:)  

Looks like a good'un. I gots lots of yuuummmmiiiieeeesssss for this box of goodies. Some familiar faces in there too.

Received the Maduro Pass yesterday. To avoid it sitting in the post office over the weekend, I'll send it out on Monday. Will keep the gars in my humi until then. Will post puts/takes and dc# then. BTW, this pass can be moved to the Passes in Progress Forum now.

A question just entered this tiny brain of mine, and I don't know the answer. Would a BTL count as a Maduro or Natural or both or neither?

The BTL would be a fine addition to the pass, although one would have to smoke it with a dark rum.
Peter

If a BTL makes it's way in ,I don't think it will still be there when this baby leaves portland...By the way do you all think a nice aged Roi-tan would be a fair trade..LOL
Pee Pee dance in full swing here .

The pass will go out later today. Here are my puts/takes.Takes: JR Ultimate DC Double Maduro
ERDM Robusto SupremaPuts: Excalibur #1 M
Petrus Rothschilde A
Joyo de Nicaragua Toro D
LGC Wavell (Fla.) U
LGC Charlemagne (Fla.) R
Bahia Bold Churchill O
Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro SWill post DC# once box is mailed. Somewhere along the line, gonna need a larger tupper. Pepe, this is too small to handle. Unfortunately, all my big tuppers are in use. Thanks for letting me play

Sorry gang. I knew i forgot to do something. Here's the Del. Conf.# 0300 1290 0002 7673 7124. Checked the USPS site today and the box was delivered to Vern today. So, he should have it by now. Once again many apologies.

Box was here and now it is gone..Ya thats right ,,one hour turnaround.
Here are my puts and takes:

Takes;
sosa torp.
Laluna robusto
Joya de Nicagara ?Puts:
Perdomo reserve #1 M
La Perla habana Black Pearl A
Ponderzo by F.G. D
Maria Mancini torp. U
La Unica Torp #2 R
La Luna Maduro Furte OThanks for letting me play.
Conf # 0300 1290 0002 7673 7056
Heads up Richard..

Hey Vern
Good selection. The Sosa is one of my favorites. Hope you enjoy it.
Peter

Yep Pepe..It is one of mine also.I smoked it tonight and had a little scotch..Very nice combo.
thanks for letting me play in your sand box.

The pass arrive in fine condition. Here are my Puts and Takes.I will mail tuesday am.DC#is:03001290000276737131
Puts: Mayorga Torp
Victor Sinclair Bohimian Ginsburg
Poderoza Churchill
Hoya Yellow Band Churchill
Delicados Churchill
Blue Dragon Maduro
Pinar Series "B" Robusto
SLR Reserva Torp. Mad.
ERDM Toro Mad. Takes: Hoya EX Church
La Perla Habana Black Perl
Padron Church
La Gloria Church