• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Maduro Pass

Well I am out of town until tormorrow...Wife said box arrived safely...Will try and get it back on the road Mon/Tues.Scott

Well got it off today...Conf # 03001290000276737148
Takes:
La Gloria
Pinar Serie B
ERDM
CAOPUTS:
Fittipaldi
LL LHB MAduro (98)
LL MAduro Fuerte
LA Rosa Especial
Carlos III (1998)

Gang: The box arrived today. I will
see that it is sent to David tomorrow.
I will post conf. # and puts/takes then. Both good news and bad news with the box.The good news is that there are some good looking sticks in this pass and
the box arrived in good shape.The bad news:
Some of the sticks were sent naked without celo wrap or in celo that did not fit well.No humidife was in the box and most of the sticks are very dry.The IT Maduro Churchill had evidence of critters.No puts/takes list was in the box.Solutions:
1. All naked stick were rewrapped with saran wrap and mot of the sticks
put in zip lock bags.
2. I put in a small humi devise with
distilled water (no PG). Please check
the humi as needed nd refresh if necessary.
3. I gave the IT a clip job. What was a Church is now a Robusto. I put it in its own individual zip lock and
marked it "BEWARE". I would have replaced it but did not have an IT.
4. Did nothing regarding the puts/takes list.Heads up David. BW you are after David. I got your email regarding the
PPs. Heads up for incoming your way.
Remember the damage you did to my drinking hand? Pay back is a Mother.Bob

Box will be mailed 8-30-01. Conf. # is
0300 1290 0002 7673 7179.My takes:
Bahia Gold Churchill
Padron Churchill
Carlos IIIMy puts:
Ashton VSG Sorceror
ERDM Robusto
E. Cruz Robusto
Padron Londra
Bahia Robusto
Maria ManciniAll are true maduros except the VSG.
It is dark enough to qualify. I hope
no one objects.Bob

Thanks for repairing the damage to the cigars. Everyone has been posting their puts and takes on this board. I thought I put in a humidifier...oasis in a film container with holes in it. Bob, I hope you enjoy the cigars you took and good job on the cigars you added. Peter

Peter: Glad to be of help. Humie
may have gotten misplaced somewhere
along the way. I thought about sending the gar having the critters
to Ryan for bombing me previously, but
decided not to. LOL. He will get his
later. Hehehehehe!

Alright alright...take it easy Bob!!!!!! Man, just just the puter hooked up after the move and log on too see a "death threat" against me...makes me nervous....just hope Bob's drinkin' hand isn't functioning properly!!!!:biggrin:I'm looking forward to this pass getting here, I have some NICE sticks to add to your collection Pepe!!BTW, great job on the overhaul Bob!Later fellers,RYan

Got here today:
Takes:
vsg sorcerer-did you really think it would last
EC Cruz Robusto
Perdomo #1 I think
Padron 2K Puts:
HdM Excal #1 M
HdM Roth X
JR Ult Principal X
Mantequilla XX M
V Centenial Cetros M
Aristoff Spec. Perf. 700 Mconf # 03001290000276737155 sent out this afternoonpackaging seems to be in good shape now.

Hey Yogi...
Can't blame you for that Scorcer
Good puts and takes, and especially that fast turn around. Enjoy
Peter

Yogi: Glad you got the box. Enjoy
the VSG. One of my favorites. LMK
what you thing of the E. Cruz.Bob

Yeehaw!! Looks like I'm next...PP (thanks bob) dance in full swing!!! :biggrin:

Pepe: BEWARE OF BIG WORM. He has been known to slip a land mine or two into a box pass. I can hear the ticking already.Bob

I've only had one other VSG and It was great. I had an E.C. Cruz after RTDA 3yrs ago but I have kinda forgotten how it was, it was good as I remember, but it was a while ago. I would recommend using a tupperware next time, the jar was a little hard to get the sticks all back into and out of. JMHO

I had a nice tupperware box for cigar passes, but my wife grabbed for her purposes. I wasn't fast enough. The container I used was the largest available, obviously not large enough thanks to everyones generosity.
Solution...Use a zip lock bag for any sticks that don't fit into the container. Nothing would break my heart more than a good cigar damaged in the box. Thanks guys.
Peter

Being the kind "hearted" fellow that I am, Pepe, I will take enough of those smokes out when it gets to me so that none of them will be damaged in shipment. They will then be stored in my humidor for very safe keeping, until further notice.....Just trying to do my part....LMFAO!!!! :biggrin: And...as for the landmines....thats just a rumor, don't beleive one armed Bob!!!! :eek:

Hey Ryan.
You can mess with my dog, my parrot, or even my wife (good luck on that one), but not the cigars.
Peter

LMAO Pepe!!! My old neighbor called me last night and said there was a box on my front porch, so I'm assuming it's this pass??? I'm haeding over there in a few hours to pick it up, will post as soon as I get back and let everyone know. I still own the house so it's no big deal, it's just a few miles away. I though I gave you my new address, but I've been known to forget things..just ask my wife!!! LMAORyan

:D :D :D :D :thumbs: Okay, pass is safe at Big Worm's house and is prepared to head out in the AM. Just opened the tupperjar so I will post puts and takes later. Just wanted to check in!!!

Later, Big Worm

OK, opened her up and here my transaction details:

Everything in good shape except for things noted by Bob.

My Takes:

Bahia Robuso
Aristoff Spec. Perf. 700M

My Puts:

PAdron Londres
Blue Dragon Mexican Puros
Carlos Torano Signature
Poderozo by F.G.
HDM Excalibur 1066 Robusto

Thanks for letting me and play!!!! This has been one hellova fast pass. You should get this puppy back to FLA by Wednesday..just in time for a seriously early weekend herf!!!

Later bro,

Ryan

Another quick turnaround.  This pass sure picked up speed.
Good choices for your picks.  Looking forward to this baby arriving at my door.  Thanks to everyone that participated.
Peter