• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mafia Wars

enerjay

Ok looking to grown my Mafia.

Drop me a line with your face book ID. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just do a search on Kenyatta Donley and send me an add. I actually have two profiles. The one with the picture of me in a sports jacket is not active.

Hey Jay, I thought you already had your own mafia contacts! Goin' digital eh brother? :thumbs:

I guess I'm officially the only person in the country that is in my 20s and doesn't have a facebook page. I may have to get my wife to teach me how to set up a FB page.

I guess I'm officially the only person in the country that is in my 20s and doesn't have a facebook page. I may have to get my wife to teach me how to set up a FB page.
I could learn to like you.

Doc.

Look up Ben Burch in chicago, IL and send me an ad. I'm down with some mafia wars

Hey Jay,

I didn't set up a username on FB yet as they have just recently allowed. Look up Gary Tanner in Louisville, and send me a request... I don't do bad on Mafia. :whistling:

Ok have request out.

Hell I held of as long as I could with the FB thing.

Once the GRAND KIDS managed to put dear old MOM on

I new I had lost the battel :angry:

I stopped playing Mafia Wars but look up Keith Quattrocchi.... I could use the friends. :(

I sent friend requests to the peeps that linked their url's on facebook!! :)

Jason