• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Magic Hat

StogieSteve

I don't know if anyone has tried Magic Hat, but it's really good. I picked up the summer scene variety 12 pack and have been very pleased with it. It's made in South Burlington, Vermont. The beer I had tonight had hints of nutmeg and vanilla. I would definitely buy this again.

-Steven

I like the Magic Hat #9 the best

I don't know if anyone has tried Magic Hat, but it's really good. I picked up the summer scene variety 12 pack and have been very pleased with it. It's made in South Burlington, Vermont. The beer I had tonight had hints of nutmeg and vanilla. I would definitely buy this again.

-Steven

That just came to GA not too long and I have tried it too. It's great! I love the Summer one.

I quit buying the variety pack. The Odd Notion is quite possibly one the worst beers Ive ever tasted. I love all the other Magic HAt beers.

I tried the ale. I thought it was horrible. The wife didn't like it either. It was like any old lager with a tablespoon of apple juice stirred in.

Oh, and I should indirectly thank the Rock Star Cigar Board Internet Celebrity Mfer for the purchase of this beer. A-hole. :laugh:

I had some summer one of theirs at a beer tasting recently, and it was awful. The beer itself was redidsh/pink - they say from beet sugar. But it had no taste at all. Zip. Like drinking seltzer.

#9 is good gateway beer into the craft scene, I also recommend magic hat's new spring/summer ale called wacko(nothing to do w/Jacko)
They use beets as part of the fermentables and color it with beet juice. A very crisp easy drinkin' summah beah!

I would have to say the odd notion was my favourite out all of them. To each his own. Tonight I will be trying the lucky kat.

-Steven

I don't like Magic Hat at all. The only good one I've had is Jinx. I think the brewery is pretty much rubbish.

I love all things Vt. I'm a Vermonter, but that beer, in all its manifestations, leaves a lot to be desired.

Doc.

-Steven
The 2 that caught my eye and would like to try one day are Ravell and Jinx, How are they?

Ehh... It seems I am always passing these up when I goto the store.