• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mainly for the military guys....

capnwill

I just lost my good pair of sunglasses and have heard of sights that give military discounts with an I.D. or something to that affect. Does anyone know if these even exist, and if so, what are their addresses? I appreciate any input.

Capn,

I just lost my good pair of sunglasses and have heard of sights that give military discounts with an I.D. or something to that affect. Does anyone know if these even exist, and if so, what are their addresses? I appreciate any input.

Capn,

Oakley used to give a 50% discount to active duty military, not sure if they still do or not, but it's worth checking into.

~Anthony

Cap'n, from my experience, Anthony is correct. Oakley has a government and military site with discounted prices and many models that can't be found in the civilian sector. Here's the link
You have to register and fax or scan your military ID to them during the process. I hope this helps,
Mike

I second trhat post. THy give discounts to military and LE. Good luck cap.

US Standard Issue is the website that gives .mil and .leo discounts after your register.

I can personally atest to the quality and prices that US Standard Issue offers. I bought a pair of Oakley Canteen from them for $50 flat. Regular price at the time was (I think) $110.

wow, I had just heard rumors of these sights, but had never actually heard of any. I appreciate all of the input. If ya'll ever need anything, let me know.

Capn,

I get issued M-Frames and like them but not a fan of the issued lenses that come with them. I wear the issued lenses over here because they are going to get f-ed up and they are free but I'll buy the lenses I like off USStandardIssue and use them in my issued frames when I'm stateside and doing whatever. Believe me I haven't found a cheaper place for replacement Oakley lenses either.

Wiley-X has pretty good deals as well. There's link to a bunch of stuff like that from AAFES web-site if you are registered. It's in the Exchange Online Mall area.