• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MAJ Bickett

Brickhouse

J.C. Newman owes me royalties.
Been pretty busy lately with trying to get the unit I'm in deployed, but I got some good news today.

I've been selected "below the zone" for promotion to Major :)

It'll be a few months yet until I pin it on, but I'm pretty excited. A big thanks to Tasman (Dean), great NCOs make the Army go around, and it's because of serving with guys like him that I've been offered the promotion ahead of schedule.

In pure CP fashion, I had me a Padron 80th to celebrate :thumbs:

Congratulations, Wyatt! I'm very happy for you and thankful for your service.

I'll spark up a good one in celebration once my cold clears up.

:)

Congrats...you're being promoted because you deserve it to :thumbs: Don't forget that part :laugh:

Thanks for your untiring dedication in our Defense, because of guys like you and Dean, WE sleep better at night.

God Bless you all on a safe journey.

Congrats to you Wyatt. Well deserved, and I'm glad to know we have people like you helping to preserve our way of life.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about :thumbs: .....let me know when the promotion party is...... :laugh:

Congrats Wyatt; it's about time they figured it out.

Take Care

Well done General...errr wait, that's when you turn 40, right?

Congrats Wyatt, that's testament to your ability and leadership. I'm really happy for you and your family.

Brian

Wyatt, our country is a safer and better place with men like yourself protecting us!!! I'm glad they gave you a well-deserved promotion. Thank you to you, and Dean & all the other men and women serving our country...I don't know how you guys do it..but I am sure glad you guys are on our side. THANK YOU! :thumbs:

Lead with your heart.

-Aaron

Congrats Wyatt, it's always nice to see someone getting that promotion that is well deserved. Just don't let the power go to your head like it did when i made E-5 :whistling: I know you won't but i do want to thank you for keepig this great country safe.

Congrats! Keep up the good work.