• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Major Announcement - Cigar Community as a whole

The cigarsmokers.com deal fell through. Interesting development to say the least.

ohwell.gif

I'll add to this NewsFlash!!!

It looks like the deal between Cigarsmokers.com and Jon Caputo has gone south.

Sounds like both agreed to cancel the sale on good terms.

Rich

I'll add to this NewsFlash!!!

It looks like the deal between Cigarsmokers.com and Jon Caputo has gone south.

Sounds like both agreed to cancel the sale on good terms.

Rich

Hey did you miss post 141?

Sorry about that, started thread then got a important phone call. Man that was a long call!!!

Thanks for my 15 minutes! :laugh:

Rod, echoing what others have said, simply, thank you.

Business is business, but I'm a little irritated with other owners. DON'T GIVE US YOUR BS LIES. Tell us the truth, you owe us that much. Anybody with half a brain knows this will shake the the world of cigar forums. Jon is turning the forums into an online shopping mall. JON DOES NOT GIVE A F**K ABOUT US OR OUR CIGARS!!!

To you Rod...Thank you!!!!

300px-Yosemite_El_Capitan.jpg

JON DOES NOT GIVE A F**K ABOUT US OR OUR CIGARS!!!

What makes you say that? I'm sure you have some proof or have talked to Jon about this? Isn't it everyone's ideal job to have a business that's in an area you have a passion about?

Sure, maybe he's just in it for the money and will bail when the price is right, but that's an assumption (on my part). If you're going to make assumptions, at least label it as one.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just saw Rod's post about the crap Jon posted. Still would have been nice to have a link or something in your statement to back it up, but I see where you're coming from. Sorry. :)

-John

Thanks Rod......there is not much else to say...you walk softly and carry a big board...lol

The really valuable thing in the pageant of human life seems to me not the State but the creative, sentient individual, the personality; it alone creates the noble and the sublime. . . Einstein

Thanks Rod......there is not much else to say...you walk softly and carry a big board...lol

The really valuable thing in the pageant of human life seems to me not the State but the creative, sentient individual, the personality; it alone creates the noble and the sublime. . . Einstein

Wow, too early for such deep reflection! I haven't had my second cup of coffee. Vince thanks for that quote it touches on the issue at hand :thumbs:

Wow, too early for such deep reflection! I haven't had my second cup of coffee. Vince thanks for that quote it touches on the issue at hand :thumbs:

Ohh yeah well then try this one on for some real head shrinking...lol

Living with integrity means:

* Not settling for less than what you know you deserve in your relationships.
* Asking for what you want and need from others.
* Speaking your truth, even though it might create conflict or tension.
* Behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values.
* Making choices based on what you believe, and not what others believe.
Barbara Deangelis

Oooo..OOOooo..I have one!

"You live, you learn You love, you learn You cry, you learn You lose, you learn You bleed, you learn
You scream, you learn"
- Alanis Morissette

Rod,

That was a tremendous sacrifice that you made for us. Thank you so much. You are a true BOTL.

-Aaron

Rod,

That was a tremendous sacrifice that you made for us. Thank you so much. You are a true BOTL.

-Aaron
Agreed 100% Aaron...but I'm skeptical that Caputrid would actually come up with that figure. Sounds to me like he's just wheelin' & dealin'. :whistling:

You, sir, are a true gentleman!

Thank you for being who you are, Rod!

Steve

Bless you Rod!

Just read over at CS that the plan is to collapse the boards that have been purchased into "puff.com," with separate rooms that members of the original boards will participate in, along with more general rooms for deals, reviews, etc.

VIVA CIGARPASS!

Puffdotcom coming to a theater near you, during the January-February time frame.