• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man cave talk

Some form of taxidermy, The stranger the better. A two way mirror, just cause. Something bullet proof and a sword if you don't already have one.

If ladies are going to be allowed in the man cave, they may as well be stippers, who as professional should clean up after themselves.

If you use the composting toilet, make sure there is a periscope in the bathroom in case there is a sexual predator waiting for you naked in the mancave. Im just sayin, weird shit can happen.

If ladies are going to be allowed in the man cave, they may as well be stippers, who as professional should clean up after themselves.
Some are more professional than others.

But the BBWs tend to get sloppy...and you know they can't quite reach 'everywhere'.

My Hard Core Gamer PC

Air conditioning

My Beer Tap and Espresso Machine

Somewhere to sit, would be my preference. It's hard to relax and enjoy a cigar, when you're standing or having to sit on a lawn chair, in your man cave.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

The things that make my man cave unique are a fireplace (eat your hearts out), various firearms, quarter ton of lead, 50lbs of powder, (I live dangerously) High end two channel stereo system, German stein collection, model train collection, scotch collection, razor collection, pipe collection, various Navy/ Marine corps stuff, and my pride and joy, a stuffed 37 1/2" lake trout that I caught through the ice when I was a kid. Oh yea, my cigars.;)

Doc.